Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT1203 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT1203 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 40 Followers
  • 49 Stories

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

June Meme Challenge 16/30 🐈Here goes #YQCM22. Are you a memer if you can't even think 3 situations for this template, #OhReally? 😺 Make multiple #YQMeme on this #YQMT1203 and come up with #memetime #CatsofYQ. #YQCM #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Hm, 
Really.. June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

Are you a memer if you can't even think 3 situations for this template, #OhReally? 

😺 Make multiple #YQMeme on this #YQMT1203 and come up with #MemeTime #CatsofYQ. #YQCM

Chitra Iyer

June Meme Challenge 16/30 🐈Here goes #YQCM22. Are you a memer if you can't even think 3 situations for this template, #OhReally? 😺 Make multiple #YQMeme on this #YQMT1203 and come up with #memetime #CatsofYQ. #YQCM #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
When someone says hey, you are dark but very attractive, me👇🏽 June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

Are you a memer if you can't even think 3 situations for this template, #OhReally? 

😺 Make multiple #YQMeme on this #YQMT1203 and come up with #MemeTime #CatsofYQ. #YQCM

Osho Jain

read more
Mammi to me : don't cut your nails on tuesday, thursday, saturday.
 June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

Bizz_are_ Soul

June Meme Challenge 16/30 🐈Here goes #YQCM22. Are you a memer if you can't even think 3 situations for this template, #OhReally? 😺 Make multiple #YQMeme on this #YQMT1203 and come up with #memetime. #YQCM #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
(After all these Suicides, when Nepotism and Groupism became a hot topic, people are just posting whatever they feel without knowing the deep impression depression leaves on people)

Someone : " We are here to listen to you,in distress. We will never judge you." June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

😺 Make multiple #YQMeme on this #YQMT1203 and come up with #MemeTime. #YQCM

Sita Prasad

read more
"Mom I have cleaned my room", the child

Mom- June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

Sita Prasad

read more
When kids say to elders," You know nothing."

elders- June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

Sita Prasad

read more
When my shopaholic friend says, I don't have any clothes. June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

கவிதாயினி

read more
My hus.    : I love you di pontati 😍😍
Mee.    :🤣🤣🤣🤣 June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

Mir Sohail

read more
My Parents to me:
We are going to discuss your marriage ceremony  June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I will boycott big banner bollywood movies.... June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification