Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inthepast Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inthepast Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i=int e^(tan^(-1)x)((1+x^(2)+x)/(1+x^(2)))dx is equal to, i=int log_(e)log_(e)x(1)/((log_(e)x)^(2)) dx is equal to, i=int(1)/(a^(2)cos^(2x+b^(2)sin^(2)x)dx, i=int sqrt(x^(2)-a^(2))dx, for _ in range(int(input())),

• 33 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nandipati Kalyani

Time to #remembertowrite. What would you do #inthepast? #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Give my best to 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 👬👭👫everyone
Openly communicated facts
But few stated I'm complaining
On top of it they said that 
I don't know how to speak
So to get my own recognition
I penned down my🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️ thoughts
Into words and formed rhythm
I sacrificed my cravings and aspirations
Only to get admiration of my entity Time to #remembertowrite. What would you do #inthepast? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aady

Nowadays, people don’t recognize me when I am alone, they look for you even in my eyes. There was a feeling of inevitability when I met you. The sense that we would be together, that there would be a moment when you would look at me in a certain way, and we would cross the threshold from friendship into something so much more. We spoke once about lovers who kept finding each other, no matter how many times the world came between them. And I think I had to break your heart, and you had to bre #caption #twinflames #inthepast #savinggrace #loveunexplained

read more
You are my flame... 

#caption# Nowadays, people don’t recognize me when 
I am alone, they look for you even in my eyes.

There was a feeling of inevitability when I met you. The sense that we would be together, that there would be a moment when you would look at me in a certain way, and we would cross the threshold from friendship into something so much more. 

We spoke once about lovers who kept finding each other, no matter how many times the world came between them. And I think I had to break your heart, and you had to bre

Mouni Kanna✍

Time to #remembertowrite. What would you do #inthepast? #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Pass my time as I wish but now
Time passes itself as it wish without my presence  Time to #remembertowrite. What would you do #inthepast? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Study cytology, plant physiology, plant anatomy...
Once again I have started reading all this ...
I am going to pursue my Master's in botany... Though I have done master's in English already...
After doing bsc... I enrolled in pg in English... But perhaps my destiny wants me to complete pg in my ancestral subject botany. 🙄
Actually I am thinking to take botany as an optional in my upsc exam...the first attempt I will be giving in 2021.
I am going to pursue my Master's from open University.... As I am already working 😌
 Time to #remembertowrite. What would you do #inthepast? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

read more
Afraid a lot to take any new steps
Out of my usual activities, and
Missed a lot of moments in those
Fear and shyness, I never dare to 
Come out of, still I feel in many of
Other moments the same shy n fear
Of mine had benefited my life so much!  Time to #remembertowrite. What would you do #inthepast? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
Cry over spilt milk. Now I drink milk and laugh it off, I have grown healthier. 🤣 Time to #remembertowrite. What would you do #inthepast? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
carefully use my words
that doesn't hurt the person's emotions.

And now
I carefully select the words
that would stop the person
to use words that hurts me... Time to #remembertowrite. What would you do #inthepast? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Time to #remembertowrite. What would you do #inthepast? #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
In the past, I used to write quotes on life. Currently, I use to write quotes on love Time to #remembertowrite. What would you do #inthepast? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar

Aahaan

Just 2 am thoughts #2amthoughts #3am #yqbhaijan Time to #remembertowrite. What would you do #inthepast? #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Cry when I was among the strangers,
Now the time has come when I am enjoying the new faces, their new voice and ofcourse their new company.  Just 2 am thoughts 
#2amthoughts #3am #yqbhaijan

Time to #remembertowrite. What would you do #inthepast? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Thoughts From Me

We all carry traces of ancestory with us;
And, Similarly,
We all leave bits of ourselves into the future.
     #ancestry #pastlife #inthepast #inthend
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification