Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thingsfallapartyqp Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thingsfallapartyqp Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ek baat karni thi love you, hope is the thing with feathers meaning in marathi, hope is the thing with feathers figure of speech, quote hope is the thing with feathers, hope is the thing with feathers english workshop,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Chitra Iyer

The day is cloudy And I am a bit moody Things fall apart As my mood plays its part. Have things fallen apart for you where you struggled to make sense of the whole, but found yourself going down a hole instead? The title of your poem today is the title of Chinua Achebe's 1958 novel Things Fall Apart. This title in turn is borrowed from W.B. Yeats's poem The Second Coming. #YourQuoteAndMine #poemtime #yqparentnaama #thingsfallapartyqp

read more
Yes, like my depression
things fall apart
They say "poor thing, 
she's in depression."
that's when it falls apart
in every corner of me. 
I cannot gather myself
neither can the 'poor thing'
I am inside it, helpless
watching it fall in me
watching me fall in it. 
didn't I fall in love too? 
or did love fall for me? 
I don't know, how can I? 
I'm in depression, you see. 
Poor thing, this depression
falling for me, falling in me. 
A part of me, never apart from me.  The day is cloudy
And I am a bit moody
Things fall apart
As my mood plays its part.

Have things fallen apart for you where you struggled to make sense of the whole, but found yourself going down a hole instead?

The title of your poem today is the title of Chinua Achebe's 1958 novel Things Fall Apart. This title in turn is borrowed from W.B. Yeats's poem The Second Coming.

MSJ Quotes

The day is cloudy And I am a bit moody Things fall apart As my mood plays its part. Have things fallen apart for you where you struggled to make sense of the whole, but found yourself going down a hole instead? The title of your poem today is the title of Chinua Achebe's 1958 novel Things Fall Apart. This title in turn is borrowed from W.B. Yeats's poem The Second Coming. #YourQuoteAndMine #poemtime #yqparentnaama #thingsfallapartyqp

read more
But you should not fall apart 
alongwith them.. The day is cloudy
And I am a bit moody
Things fall apart

Have things fallen apart for you where you struggled to make sense of the whole, but found yourself going down a hole instead?

The title of your poem today is the title of Chinua Achebe's 1958 novel Things Fall Apart. This title in turn is borrowed from W.B. Yeats's poem The Second Coming.

Sudhansu Senapati

read more
Days are dark, Nights bright,
Ghosts dance to macabre tunes,
Learned ones hide in closet,
Blind followers on rampage,
Traders of death on streets, 
Inferno from libraries touching sky,
Things fall apart on my earth.
 The day is cloudy
And I am a bit moody
Things fall apart

Ashika Ashika

read more
To grow up more powerfully.  The day is cloudy
And I am a bit moody
Things fall apart

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
sometimes knowingly 
in the absence of love 
else driven by destiny
to look for the better
whatever happens, it 
happens for a reason
we all get enough of 
what we can handle  The day is cloudy
And I am a bit moody
Things fall apart

Anuj Jain

read more
You tried hard
I tried hard
Ego reign supreme
Things fell apart

You were contrite
I was sorry
Ego rued too
Things got going

The day is cloudy
And I am a bit moody
Things fall apart

Megha Lakhani

read more
So that things fall back more stronger than ever  !!  The day is cloudy
And I am a bit moody
Things fall apart

Varadhan P M

read more

When I hold on to Truth or Trust
     Or cling to Hope or Logic
To set right the broken relationship
      With pacifications and promises
For a Joint venture, called the Family,
     Like a Castle or a Citadel-
Like a Game of building Card Palace
     Or a Sand Fort on the beach shore
Crumbles down by ferocious waves
    Or by wavering unsteady Minds!

The day is cloudy
And I am a bit moody
Things fall apart

Haleema Thanvi

read more

When heart doesn't sync with thoughts in mind.
When pain in life is more than happiness gained. The day is cloudy
And I am a bit moody
Things fall apart

Beena sooraj

read more
  But don't give up faith The day is cloudy
And I am a bit moody
Things fall apart

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification