Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2thingsisaytomyself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2thingsisaytomyself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2th class english book pdf, 2th class english book, 2th merit list 2020, 2th class marathi book, 2th class english,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2thingsisaytomyself Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You aren’t the same as when  started you had improved a lot 
&
Realising that 
It’s just a process of making me capable enough to cope up with the task at hand Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2thingsisaytomyself

Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2thingsisaytomyself Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
👉🏼I'll get whatever is in my destiny, so leave it
👉🏼Remain calm in the face of distress by easing feelings of anxiety Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2thingsisaytomyself

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Everything is an illusion, 
That will never demonstrate the genuine answer.  Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2thingsisaytomyself

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
If I give up now, I shall lose even the slightest chance to win.
If I don't give up, I will win an opportunity to learn something new
And probably be successful. Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2thingsisaytomyself

Silvi Gupta

That's me Khud ko daat lo, khari khoti suna do, thoda ro lo Aur phir khud ko mana lo, aur ek fresh start ke liye taiyar ho jao. Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2thingsisaytomyself Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"kuch nai aata n teko, ja tu issi layak hai, pehle hi samjh jaana tha ye nai hoga"

Few moments later...

"Aise kaise chod du, iti mehnat ki hai, atleast try to karte hai, baki jo hoga dekha jayega"  That's me 
Khud ko daat lo, khari khoti suna do, thoda ro lo
Aur phir khud ko mana lo, aur ek fresh start ke liye taiyar ho jao.

Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2thingsisaytomyself

Afrin Jahan

read more
That you are a winner and your will power is more bigger and bigger. Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2thingsisaytomyself

Sanan

read more
Remember how struggle you do for it now what you are
Just remind your family Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2thingsisaytomyself

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
What will I do if I give up?,
I have no choice but fighting. Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2thingsisaytomyself

Anuj Jain

read more
Were all my efforts till now a waste and my conviction false? 
These question I try to address whenever I'm distraught and want to leave midway. 
Also that why I am a quitter and should change myself. 
This thought gives me enough fuel to continue and not give up.  Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2thingsisaytomyself

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2thingsisaytomyself Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone love

read more
1. A new chapter begins. 
2. I can do it.  Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #2thingsisaytomyself

#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification