Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best penciltopen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best penciltopen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love pencil sketch, h and e pencil, pencil art images of love, moral story of a pencil and eraser, best vape pen for dry herb and wax 30,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Akshay Ojha

Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #penciltopen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My Words started to act as
An arched arrow
And Noone can Undo my words Now!!  Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #penciltopen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. #chitsmusings Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #penciltopen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I suddenly felt all grown up and responsible.. a big shift in my thinking suddenly happened. 
If only the innocence of the pencil would have stayed with me
If only I was given a choice
If only I had known the vulnerability of the pen and the naivete of the pencil
Wouldn't life have been less complicated, more simple? 
Sigh!  Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.
#chitsmusings
Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #penciltopen #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunbin 1

Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #penciltopen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Engineer #quotewriter #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
...i like to see my earlier ideas (as an Engineer) / earlier writings (as a Quote writer) instead or erasing them. 

Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#engineer #quotewriter #yqbaba #yqdidi

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #penciltopen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was beside myself with glee,
Now, I chuckled,  I am also part of the league of  the seniors who  flaunt about, thinking no end of themselves..
 Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
I had learn now i can not erase my mistake so there is two options either  write it carefully or you can only cut the mistake and change but now it's visible to everywhere.  Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Tapoja Das

read more
I started to know the meaning of  'use & throw'.. Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Anuj Jain

read more
I was a grown up person exulting in the ink pen which was to be filled with ink after pulling and depressing a lever at the side of the pen. 
Never minded the ink stains on the fingers as that implied that I am a grown up person now. 
Pencils were for kids. 
The Quink bottle with a cloth was displayed with pride on the desk. 
And to tell you a disappointing thing,
writing with the reverse nib 
didn't improve my writing.  Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Jayati Kumari

read more
then i just realise, that now i need to grow up from within and think rationally not emotionally to make right decisions .  Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Heartless Devil

#yqquotes #yqbengali #penciltopen life #জীবন #কোকিল #সীমানা #yqdada

read more
পেন্সিল দাগে নীলচে সময় গাঢ় হয়ে যায়
রাবার খানি দূরমূল্য ভীষণ বেদনায়  #yqquotes
#yqbengali
#penciltopen
#life
#জীবন
#কোকিল
#সীমানা
#yqdada

Aditi Mishra

read more
It is life changing experience.. Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification