Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best likethewind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best likethewind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love like you lyrics, you begin to feel like home, how to follow up like a pro, like to follow up traduction, like to follow up,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Fairy Lights

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #without #beingcaught #yourquotebaba

read more
I want to be free
Touch everyone 
Without being caught Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #without #beingcaught #yourquotebaba

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Collab done 😌😌😌☕☕ Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with heartspeaks_

read more
And definitely you will 
get fullfills your imagination. B positive 👇👇👇
Collab done 😌😌😌☕☕
Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with heartspeaks_

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like the wind,your love blow me away.
Nothing can stop me from loving you everyday.
I am on a mission to love you always.
And I promise you,I'm here to stay.

Forever, with you,I don't want to stray.
Don't run from me,don't stay faraway.
Look into my eyes and don't tell me nay.
Cos my love for you will never stray.

Place my love on a platter of tray.
And overdose you with it day after day.
Though,many told me that,wicked are your ways.
And that alone is enough to keep me at bay..

...but my love for you is stronger than what everyone says..

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun
© March,2020.

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be Gentle Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
is efflorescenceing my soul  Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind  #YourQuoteAndMine

Arun Malarselvan

read more
Love is everywhere Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Vaibhav Juneja Collaborating with Meenu Garg

read more
Like the zephyr i expected you to caress but you've been a whirlwind. Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Vaibhav Juneja
Collaborating with Meenu Garg

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
let my pen scribble thoughts reaching 
saturation point. Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jasmine Saini

read more
You played with
 my hair and 
confessed your love. Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind  #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqquotes #alfaaz-e-batool

read more
Is our love,
Wild and sensuous.

- alfaaz-e-batool Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile, where you praise the wind with a thoughtful comparison. #likethewind  #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqquotes
#alfaaz-e-batool
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification