Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 15wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 15wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ortur laser master 15w, co ord sets india, ord to sfo flight status, sfo to ord flight status, getis ord gi,

• 76 Followers
  • 115 Stories

Springblossoms

love ♥️ A young girl seeing a penguin for the first time💓 Aah...just look at this cute little child😍 #YoPoDiMo #15wordpoem #innocence #Overflowing #joy #poemtime

read more
Innocence is a form of love
Where there is no dirt
But only overflowing joy. #love ♥️

A young girl seeing a penguin for the first time💓

Aah...just look at this cute little child😍

#yopodimo #15wordpoem
#innocence #overflowing #joy

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15worderoticpoem The best poems will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #15wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
dressed in desires
nudity awaits, salivating
passion undresses
revealing its nakedness
erupting with erotic madness Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15worderoticpoem

The best poems will be highlighted! ✨

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #15wordpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Sweta

▪︎15-word Poem▪︎

Time and again, 
life puts me in
positions 
from where
overcoming seems 
utterly absurd.
 #yqbaba 
#yopodimo 
#15wordpoem 
#poemtime 
#swet_a

Dipa Rani G.

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Why search for true love outside. Look at your deep scars, divine love healed it. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordpoem #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ayesha Ansari

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Very thankful to God to have shed under ourselves during rain

read more
It is raining day and night
Can you hear the plight
From hovel of  poor
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Very thankful to God to have shed under ourselves during rain

Abid

This quote is dedicated to every girl, woman, lady who has been exploited and used like a pedestal by certain selfish and self oriented creatures.. Never ever give in to them, always test every relationship and scrutinize it. Put your foot down in a one sided relationship and demand your right.. Its is fear and dependency that often makes a female undergo torture and abuses.. Stand up for your right and demand your space in the world.. Be brave Be strong.. You can't control the wind but you #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #15wordpoem

read more
Selfishness and abuses should always be shown the door,
Exploitation should not be taken anymore.  This quote is dedicated to every girl, woman, lady who has been exploited and used like a pedestal by certain selfish and self oriented creatures.. 
Never ever give in to them, always test every relationship and scrutinize it. 
Put your foot down in a one sided relationship and demand your right.. Its is fear and dependency that often makes a female undergo torture and abuses.. 
Stand up for your right and demand your space in the world.. Be brave 
Be strong.. You can't control the wind but you

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqbaba #erotica

read more
Imprinting his love
on her bare waist
they moaned,sinfully
tasting each cavern
and curves... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqbaba 
#erotica

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #you #drenchedsoul

read more
While the rain
soothed a fiery environ,
your emotions 
drenched me 
and lulled my soul.... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#you 
#drenchedsoul

Deepika Vishal Shah

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we constrain ourselves with a numbered poem. Creativity comes truly when we try to restrain it. Let's see if less is more. Write a #15wordpoem in this #NumberedPoem challenge. #poemtime Here is my try : Finger nails, just clipped, strewn in the balcony, #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Let's Paint it Green, 
Make Earth Clean,
Let the light fall, let it be seen! Welcome to the day 3 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Today, we constrain ourselves with a numbered poem. Creativity comes truly when we try to restrain it. Let's see if less is more. Write a #15wordpoem  in this #NumberedPoem challenge. #poemtime

Here is my try :

Finger nails, just clipped, 
strewn in the balcony,

Anonymous

Why people don't believe....?????After telling truth also, why they left you......?????? 😣😔 Write a #15wordpoem for the day 12 of #YoPoDiMo or YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To be trusted 
You have to be truthful
To be truthful
Your heart may break
...  Why people don't believe....?????After telling truth also, why they left you......?????? 
😣😔

Write a #15wordpoem for the day 12 of #YoPoDiMo or YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification