Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 5linenightpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 5linenightpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iball andi 5li, zanlai thlifim ka u nen, kali kali nen song, jungle book shōnen mowgli, ngaihzual nang nen lyrics,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Dayak Official ✍️

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dayakofficial

read more
The moon, very young and shadowed by the clouds.
Grows bigger and brighter that the clouds can no longer overshadow.
Then, this bright light fades away even though bigger.
Continue reminding us of the life of this world.
Month after month.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dayakofficial

Fairy Lights

#rapidfire #5linenightpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Sun #peaceful #Anxious #calm #yqbaba

read more
Night is the Journey
Of the Peaceful,
Yet, Anxious Moon
Towards the Enraged
Yet, Calm Sun  #rapidfire  #5linenightpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sun #peaceful #anxious #calm #yqbaba

Suchita Pandey

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

read more
The moon become brighter 
My heart feels lighter 
When I think about you 
Even the dark night skies 
Get a colorful hue.. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

Protesting Mind 💎

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী #sapnorudrek #kalamsathi

read more
Late night stars remind me of old memories, 
And suddenly cool air refresh our mind,
We can enjoy the beauty of the moon
 because the night sky is so dark.
 so I love you dear night. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#কলমসাথী 
#sapnorudrek 
#kalamsathi

Sita Prasad

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Years pass by,
giving new experiences,
I'm learning to age with them,
just seeking and mending fences,
carefully handling and molding them. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 day well spent 
 laughed
 well trolled
One more day well served
Now time to say "bye" Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
You seal me in a envelope
but my spirits seek escape
I struggle in the darkness
to compose myself 
before day breaks Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #karwa-chauth #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqquotes #alfaaz-e-batool

read more
As the hazy dusk slowly descends into the night,
The young crescent in the sky  reveals its sight, 
Spreading miles of smiles, happy and bright. 
And she basks in happiness with her soulmate, 
Seeking blessings for their eternal fate.

- alfaaz-e-batool Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
#karwa-chauth
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqquotes
#alfaaz-e-batool

Poonam Bansal

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba@YourquotedidiPiY@Poonamaggarwal

read more
Night seems to be meant for sleep but sometimes sleep is very far away from our eyes.
During night time we are all alone with our thoughts.
PiY@Poonamaggarwal Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba@Yourquotedidi#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

Waves of writing

read more

I am the only beloved companion in my 
unfathomable forest of night.
Day is over ,night has come what's done is done .
One day  the sun will  fluoresce  ever.
Every heart sings a song late at night while some bleed through eyes. 
I wish I could clasp unyielding even for a day or a moment that I have made all mistake to forget all to make a different after all.

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #5linenightpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification