Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best parentsarearound Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best parentsarearound Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tum par hum hai, yahi duayein hai tere janamdin par mp3 song download, how to convince parents for love marriage without hurting them, convince parents for love marriage, par tu tode dil mera teri aukaat nahi,

• 23 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Good morning. A lot of us are away from our parents during this lockdown, while some of us are with them. Begin your day by sharing what's it like to be around your parents. #parentsarearound #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then you have a peace in the mind
With no tensions and have relief Good morning. A lot of us are away from our parents during this lockdown, while some of us are with them. Begin your day by sharing what's it like to be around your parents. #parentsarearound #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Good morning. A lot of us are away from our parents during this lockdown, while some of us are with them. Begin your day by sharing what's it like to be around your parents. #parentsarearound #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life love #yqbaba #philosophy

read more
Every Child,
Is a Royalty,
And... Has to himself
World's Two Most Strongest Guards.🙂 Good morning. A lot of us are away from our parents during this lockdown, while some of us are with them. Begin your day by sharing what's it like to be around your parents. #parentsarearound #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #love #yqbaba #philosophy

sanjana Bhardwaj

#parentsarearound Welcome for my collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sangeeta Bisht

read more
क्योंकि वो प्यार निस्वार्थ किया है... #parentsarearound 
Welcome for my collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sangeeta Bisht

Osho Jain

Good morning. A lot of us are away from our parents during this lockdown, while some of us are with them. Begin your day by sharing what's it like to be around your parents. #parentsarearound #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba✨🌻

read more
I am completely oblivion about lockdown...
Our magnanimous parents are there to provide each and every little thing even in lockdown, be it atta maggi, be it ''bake hut'' khari (I love eating khari with ginger tea)...
There monolithic willpower to serve their children in any kind of lockdown is blessing for us , it may be a lockdown for entire world but for me it is underground happy days ✨
 Good morning. A lot of us are away from our parents during this lockdown, while some of us are with them. Begin your day by sharing what's it like to be around your parents. #parentsarearound #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba✨🌻

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. A lot of us are away from our parents during this lockdown, while some of us are with them. Begin your day by sharing what's it like to be around your parents. #parentsarearound #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can be carefree, 
And let my day,
Pass on auto mode,
without pressurising my thoughts... Good morning. A lot of us are away from our parents during this lockdown, while some of us are with them. Begin your day by sharing what's it like to be around your parents. #parentsarearound #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
everything is Guinevere and empyreal Good morning. A lot of us are away from our parents during this lockdown, while some of us are with them. Begin your day by sharing what's it like to be around your parents. #parentsarearound #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
miracles happen Good morning. A lot of us are away from our parents during this lockdown, while some of us are with them. Begin your day by sharing what's it like to be around your parents. #parentsarearound #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
Everything Would Be Under Control .
Right From The Remote To The Dinner That You Eat ! Good morning. A lot of us are away from our parents during this lockdown, while some of us are with them. Begin your day by sharing what's it like to be around your parents. #parentsarearound #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

If you want me to post long posts or poetries, to keep you off boredom; put it down in the comments (if possible with the topic name) and I will ensure the promise is fulfilled! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #Promise #parentsarearound poetry #lost #yqbaba

read more
We all are lonely souls 
on crowded roads. 
We all are long stories
no one wants to hear. 
We are long days
no one wants to bear. 
Not all of us has lost
their love, we just
have lost ourselves.
And have forgotten some of
those long stories from
long days. We just forgot 
to listen to that lonely 
soul, that day O love! If you want me to post long posts or poetries, to keep you off boredom; put it down in the comments (if possible with the topic name) and I will ensure the promise is fulfilled!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #promise #parentsarearound #poetry #lost #yqbaba

Aman Sinha

Good morning. A lot of us are away from our parents during this lockdown, while some of us are with them. Begin your day by sharing what's it like to be around your parents. #parentsarearound #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi love life #Family

read more
I feel safe,
I never feel alone,
Having with them, I do not feel anything needed. Good morning. A lot of us are away from our parents during this lockdown, while some of us are with them. Begin your day by sharing what's it like to be around your parents. #parentsarearound #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #life #family
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification