Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thinkwhenalone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thinkwhenalone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ek baat karni thi love you, i love you more than you think, i think about you all the time, the ones who are crazy enough to think they can, jitni bhi ki thi itni mohabbat nahi mili,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Dr. Naveen Prajapati

#dr_naveen_prajapati#शून्य_से_शून्य_तक Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That lonliness hurts you only if you feel it
Other wise solitude is the best companion
for introspection ... #dr_naveen_prajapati#शून्य_से_शून्य_तक
Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
why do I think so much?
will my thinking serve any purpose?
will I drown in my sea of thoughts?
from where do thoughts originate?
I also ponder on the miracle of creation n the creator who gave us this mind to think
the thinking cap is always on
the mind never rests
I only wish the mind would leave me..alone

Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
let this world heal  Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters #yqcollabchallenge

read more
how quickly could people change their colours. I wonder how people can be so cruel and mean that they just enter your life to satisfy their own needs, and when they feel they are done with it they will simply walk away dumping you away, dumping away your emotions and dumping away your love for them. Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters #yqcollabchallenge

The Silent One

Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
One thing that how can I gave all happiness to my families
They have lots of expectations towards you
Nothing to share but everything is here
One thing one thing Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Sinha

Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #Broken life

read more
Why the hell temporary people do come in life and make fake promises? Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #broken #life

Rumika Oraon

Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #writingresolution 22/366

read more
am I justifying my life? Am I doing what I'm actually made for? Am I on the right track or have I diverted and lost my direction? Should I flow with the flow or try to make my own path? Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #writingresolution  22/366

Ar. Smitha

Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
about the memories I want to relive again and the dreams I want to live in.  Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

Dr.Merlin Dorcus

Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babamerlin_quotes

read more
 the flown love, which I have heartily

sown but it disowns me like a crystal 

stone in my purple zone. Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#merlin_quotes

Pooja Gupta Preet

Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #poojagupta_preet

read more
LIFE
       AFTER
                  DEATH

Inspired from YourQuote Writers Club's prompt, here's a collab for all of us. #musingtime #thinkwhenalone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #poojagupta_preet
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification