Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day6lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day6lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Osho Jain

6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #Collab Sorry, forgot to switch on the collab on the previous post. Reposting hence! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 #AshaBhosle

read more
Day 6th... 
For continuous six days, I have been enjoying my own company, though not ostensibly social...But it is brightening with sobriety... 
I sanitized doors handles, windows, laptop, shelves with dettol disinfectant... 
Studies as usual... 
Till may, I have to complete history and art and culture... 
And one more interesting thing, 

''Ho jab saamne tum, aa jaate ho
Kya jaaniye kya ho jaata hai
Kuchh mil jaata hai, kuchh kho jaata hai
Kya jaaniye kya ho jaata hai'' 🌻
I listened this song after a long time...
#ashabhosle and jagjit singh
One of my favorite songs ✨ 6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #collab

Sorry, forgot to switch on the collab on the previous post. Reposting hence!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Sita Prasad

6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #Collab Sorry, forgot to switch on the collab on the previous post. Reposting hence! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #baba

read more
It is what we see we perceive. People used to say look inside to get peace to connect with yourselves. The more you engross yourself in the outside world the more you run away from yourself.
Just see how the tables have turned, there is calm outside, you are locked down. There is so much going on inside many of them- insecurity, uncertainty a kind of oxymoronic thought process,
isn't it? A quiet surrounding is calling everyone to stay calm, let the things take their time to settle. Down with sinusitis, doing chores and the mind doing its work. Yes #baba, I agree no need to show anything to anyone. Introspection time for me too. 6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #collab

Sorry, forgot to switch on the collab on the previous post. Reposting hence!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Snigdha Agrawal

I walked to the edge
of the diving board 
Jumped high with 
folded knees 
Took the plunge into 
the deep side of the
love filled swimming pool
It sure smelt of honey
And as I broke surface 
the passion I felt smelt
so much like musk, it's 
never left me alone.

#napowrimo #day6lockdown #smellypoem #yqbaba #yqquotes #inspiration #mirakee
#poemtime

cloud33

6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #Collab Sorry, forgot to switch on the collab on the previous post. Reposting hence! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #merikalamse #coronavirus #Fight

read more
Laws of nature and laws of war are now making sense. 
227 cases more in India. Disturbed again  6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #collab

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #merikalamse #coronavirus #fight

Shail Raghuvanshi

6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #Collab Sorry, forgot to switch on the collab on the previous post. Reposting hence! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #day6 #coronavirus #Shutdown

read more
Trying hard to make sense
of almost a week gone haywire.
Lives lost,
bodies infected,
existence uprooted for many.
Living life in blanked out phases.

6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #collab

#day6 
#coronavirus 
#shutdown

Anand Nagada

6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #Collab Sorry, forgot to switch on the collab on the previous post. Reposting hence! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 75/366

read more
1. Was as usual working day. Lots of pending work to do. Logged in with tired eyes.

2. Cooked different type of dal today as flatmates were getting bore of repetitive menu.

3. Discussion on donation declaration by various persons over tea time with flatemates.

4. Published Coffee tales: Coffee date 2nd part.
Got positive and constructive response. Didn't know why most of them asks "IS THIS YOUR STORY" when it's actually not and you are tired of explaining them.
 6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #collab

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  75/366

Anand Nagda

6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #Collab Sorry, forgot to switch on the collab on the previous post. Reposting hence! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 75/366

read more
1. Was as usual working day. Lots of pending work to do. Logged in with tired eyes.

2. Cooked different type of dal today as flatmates were getting bore of repetitive menu.

3. Discussion on donation declaration by various persons over tea time with flatemates.

4. Published Coffee tales: Coffee date 2nd part.
Got positive and constructive response. Didn't know why most of them asks "IS THIS YOUR STORY" when it's actually not and you are tired of explaining them.

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  75/366

_sa _anjh

6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #Collab Sorry, forgot to switch on the collab on the previous post. Reposting hence! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear diary,
Today it was a lazy day but Eve was great. I talked to my one of my junior. She is just like my sister. We were just discussing our school days. I used to share my thoughts with her also I show her my poetries. She knows some of my secrets. My thoughts are little different and I'm unable to express it well. This is because she is unable to understand my poetries and thoughts easily. That's why she call me 'alien'. Well whenever I wear jacket I seriously look like alien. It was a pleasure to remember our old days and memories. Also at 9 PM I joined live open mic. There was a network issue that's why I was unable to perform but I enjoyed listening other poets, stellers, tapeist. Alas!! It was fun day!! 
Good night  6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #collab

Ar. Smitha

6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #smithasunkara Sorry, forgot to switch on the collab on the previous post. Reposting hence! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
As the days pass by, all are getting angry on me, 
The milk packets morning stared at me with anger. Says "Once you used to pick me up without me waiting outside your door, now I am lying for hours". 
My kitchen shouts on me, "Give me some freedom, why you are always intruding in my room, I need my space". 
My jeans, tops in wardrobe gazes me and says they are missing me a lot while the night suits grins. 
My earrings and my bangles crying daily for not wearing them. 
Only my two things are happy with me, my kajal and my lipstick which I never miss to wear even at home.  6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #smithasunkara

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Srilatha Gugunta

6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #Collab Sorry, forgot to switch on the collab on the previous post. Reposting hence! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdiary #yqbaba #yqdada

read more
Who will not love those extra hours of nap in a pin drop silence ambience. Loved the start of the day. Felt rejuvenated. Little extra sleep doesn't harm much especially for a person who has difficulty to nap during the daytime. As long as the sunlight I can see and feel, my eyes cannot shut down to rest a while, a curse or a blessing, I am not sure though. Today, after a long long time I tried to revisit my drawing skikki, let me not boast. I could sketch a lady say about in 5minutes. Ofcourse, its a pencil drawing. But, not bad, I'm happy, well, that's what matters the most.  6 days are just short of a week. 6 days are the days so many of us work in a week. 6 days are what it takes to serve one's notice period. 6 days are the gap between two exams in master's. 6 days can turn a bud to bloom into a flower. 6 days are worth the wait. Describe your Day 6. #day6lockdown #lockdowndiary #collab

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdiary #yqbaba #yqdada
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification