Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myskin Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myskin Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love myself, mysteries of the world, i love myself quotes, myself in hindi, i hate myself,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO that describes your skin. #myskin #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba my skin is.. the colour of your sight either an ugly black through the eyes of prejudice or beautifully fair for eyes that have known only to care

read more
Thanking you to please check caption
🙏 Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo that describes your skin. #myskin  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

my skin is..
the colour of your sight
either an ugly black through the eyes of prejudice
or beautifully fair for eyes that have known only to care

Anaya Agarwal

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO that describes your skin. #myskin #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
...breathing easy these days as
 carbon dioxide levels have gone down 
in the air Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo that describes your skin. #myskin  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Incomplete Metaphor

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO that describes your skin. #myskin #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bestyqenglishquotes #racism poetry #Colour Poushali Kundu 💘Misnaming Love💘 13/30

read more
Somewhere between,
The whiteness of
A poet's best friend
And the darkness of
A poet's brain.
It's something which
A racist can't describe. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo that describes your skin. #myskin  #YourQuoteAndMine
#bestyqenglishquotes
#racism #poetry #colour
Poushali Kundu 💘Misnaming Love💘
13/30

Madhu Jain

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO that describes your skin. #myskin #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
rejuvenating with 
the aroma of sunshine  Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo that describes your skin. #myskin  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

My skin is Desiring your Sensual touch that will give it goosebumps Your lusty breath that will make it prurient #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #myskin

read more
//Desiring your
Sensual touch
that will give
it goosebumps//

Full poem in Caption My skin is
Desiring your
Sensual touch
that will give
it goosebumps
Your lusty breath
that will make
it prurient

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
neither pink, peach, or rosy.
Somewhere in between the
colour of earth, reddish brown 
and shades of burnt sienna.
There are wrinkles and folds
network of thick blue veins
like a cobwebs web.  There
are tattoos of names of 
grandchildren and Om
unerasable.
 Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo that describes your skin. #myskin  #YourQuoteAndMine

Melanie Dominick

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO that describes your skin. #myskin #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #brownandproud #brownandbeautiful #thoughtsfromprompts

read more
Dark chocolate now
It was milk when I was born
Toast when I was in school
Even though I played indoors
The UV light finds my skin somehow
Over the years I stopped giving a damn
And the rest of the world called me a fool
So fool it is 
When all is said and done I'd prefer chocolate over plain milk
What's your skin? Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo that describes your skin. #myskin  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #brownandproud #brownandbeautiful #thoughtsfromprompts

Ekta Gour

read more
my skin is white
but face is small
 Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo that describes your skin. #myskin  #YourQuoteAndMine

Laiba ( wish )

sirf tum 🖤myquotes #My___Voice #myskin #myday Noor Hindustanai अब्र The Imperfect R Ojha #शुन्य Sk Manjur

read more

Ila Shukla

read more
not Soft as my heart
not Bright as my smile
it is Brown and Wrinkled
A little under the eyes
My Skin 
is Uneven like my life
It is Blemished at places
But I don’t cover it up and hide
It is not a shame but My Pride

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification