Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day26lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day26lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chitra Iyer

26 days. Now counting seems like a task. How was your Sunday? Hope you rested and if you have been resting through the week, helped at home. Time to write the #lockdowndiary for #day26lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
today the diary speaks
speaks of the lockdown journey
It even reminisces
I stare in wonder at my dear diary
it congratulates me for the continued discipline of adhering to lockdown rules
for awakening my inner creative instict 
for displaying compassion and
for all those heartfelt prayers calling upon God to help heal a sick world
Today, I am truly grateful to my diary
I thank the almighty once again
Prayers keep me going, you know
It's already Day 26 of Lockdown
I stay happy, at home, in the 'Now'

26 days. Now counting seems like a task. How was your Sunday? Hope you rested and if you have been resting through the week, helped at home. Time to write the #lockdowndiary for #day26lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

26 days. Now counting seems like a task. How was your Sunday? Hope you rested and if you have been resting through the week, helped at home. Time to write the #lockdowndiary for #day26lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Toady, since morning, my back is testing my patience. Due to which my brain has stopped working.
After reading bed time story for my 9 year old I'm blank. I just pick up kids stories online and today I picked Hindi one. They are moral stories generally and we enjoy them to the fullest.
As an English teacher I always request parents to read stories, any language for that matter, it is the best way to connect with those intelligent, inquisitive, youngsters. If one benefit is their improvement the other is our progress too. 
I am keeping it short today.
Stay Home please!
Don't panic, Maintain Social Distance.
Sai says- Remember me & I will take care of you.🌹🌼
 26 days. Now counting seems like a task. How was your Sunday? Hope you rested and if you have been resting through the week, helped at home. Time to write the #lockdowndiary for #day26lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Today i am really happy,and
Inspired for yourquote baba gyaan. 26 days. Now counting seems like a task. How was your Sunday? Hope you rested and if you have been resting through the week, helped at home. Time to write the #lockdowndiary for #day26lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

26 days. Now counting seems like a task. How was your Sunday? Hope you rested and if you have been resting through the week, helped at home. Time to write the #lockdowndiary for #day26lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 102/366

read more
 Today was dedicated fully to books 

After having hot badam milk early morning,

Started my book reading with 5 AM Club by Robin Sharma. 

After having a sweet sleep and cup of tea with forever Parle G, took another book for reading : NOT WORTH LOVING FOR.

I read two books in a day : One in Morning and One in Night simultaneously. 26 days. Now counting seems like a task. How was your Sunday? Hope you rested and if you have been resting through the week, helped at home. Time to write the #lockdowndiary for #day26lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366days366quotes #writingresolution  102/366

Anand Nagda

26 days. Now counting seems like a task. How was your Sunday? Hope you rested and if you have been resting through the week, helped at home. Time to write the #lockdowndiary for #day26lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 102/366

read more
 Today was dedicated fully to books 

After having hot badam milk early morning,

Started my book reading with 5 AM Club by Robin Sharma. 

After having a sweet sleep and cup of tea with forever Parle G, took another book for reading : NOT WORTH LOVING FOR.

I read two books in a day : One in Morning and One in Night simultaneously. 26 days. Now counting seems like a task. How was your Sunday? Hope you rested and if you have been resting through the week, helped at home. Time to write the #lockdowndiary for #day26lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366days366quotes #writingresolution  102/366

Komal Sharma Gupta

26 days. Now counting seems like a task. How was your Sunday? Hope you rested and if you have been resting through the week, helped at home. Time to write the #lockdowndiary for #day26lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
So today was another day
in Lockdown Town 2.0.
I am running out of things
to say,
each day is nearly the same.
All a blur of work, eat, workout,
eat, sleep, day dream, cook,
read a book, chat irritably,
seek more space to be,
all the incessant movement
is getting to the nerves daily,
manoeuvre nimbly away,
keep still, hope all this goes away.
Lockdown blues, count seconds 
count me in, count me out,
I am still a part of it ,no doubt!!
Lockdown rules, follow the clues,
be humble, pay your dues.
Hang on tight, this is a long fight.
Stay home, stay safe.
@tejaswiniaura 26 days. Now counting seems like a task. How was your Sunday? Hope you rested and if you have been resting through the week, helped at home. Time to write the #lockdowndiary for #day26lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Vinod Umratkar

read more
एक एक दिन।
संपे जीवनाचे।
भय कोरोनाचे।
                    नाही संपे।।
वाढतच आहे।
हे लॉकडाउन।
सव्वीस हे दिन।
                     झाले तरी।।
हे माझ्या ईश्वरा।
कोण करे प्रबंध।
देवा ,तू ही बंद ।
                      मंदिरात।। 26 days. Now counting seems like a task. How was your Sunday? Hope you rested and if you have been resting through the week, helped at home. Time to write the #lockdowndiary for #day26lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Srilatha Gugunta

26 days. Now counting seems like a task. How was your Sunday? Hope you rested and if you have been resting through the week, helped at home. Time to write the #lockdowndiary for #day26lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdowndiary #lockdownextended

read more
Good sleep always helps physically and mentally. I did not get proper night sleep  for almost a month now. Not because I don't want to but because of the little day time sleep that I' was getting due to the medication. Constantly questioned by my 3yr old, "Mom, WhaaaHappened? Be happy". He does not like to see the unusual tired side of mine. I appreciate his attention. I'm healing well by being around the kids. I got my time to catch up with my reading which I hardly did pass few days. While I was awake in the night as usual, I found my 3yr old enthu guy woke up from his sleep and took his book and wrote numbers at 2 am😀😍 probably that was in his mind. Later on, he slept well till 9am. I'm back with my book not realising when my eyes got closed.. 26 days. Now counting seems like a task. How was your Sunday? Hope you rested and if you have been resting through the week, helped at home. Time to write the #lockdowndiary for #day26lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdowndiary #lockdownextended

Rishabh Shukla

read more
" Today I can feel that the days passing by are  actually the days I have learnt a lot lot of things,which are actually hampering the inner me and  somethings which are actually don't deserve my observation at all still I am figuring out and I hope that it will be worthy "  26 days. Now counting seems like a task. How was your Sunday? Hope you rested and if you have been resting through the week, helped at home. Time to write the #lockdowndiary for #day26lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aprajita Jha

Happy first marriage anniversary di and jiju...love you alot😍😘❤️ The girl joints two family with lots of love and responsibilities but this is the best quality of any girl that they have #yqdidi #yqbaba #firstanniversary #lockdowdiary #lovebirds #सबकुछ #तुमहो #day26lockdown

read more
कहीं ममता की दूसरी मुरत तुम हो
तो कहीं भरत का प्रतिबिंब तुम हो
अधिकतर अपराजिता का आधार हो
राजीव को तुम करती साकार हो
इस पूरे घर की ए मेरी बहन
सारी प्रतिभाओं का भंडार तुम हो

प्रभात की पहली किरण हो तुम
और अजय की हर जीत हो तुम
भारती की ख़ुशी का आकार हो तुम
तो कहीं बच्ची का बचपन हो तुम
अब तुम्हें क्या बताए ऐ मेरी बहन 
दोनों घरों को सम्पूर्ण करती हो तुम

Happy first  marriage anniversary di and jiju...love you alot😍😘❤️

The girl joints two family with lots of love and responsibilities but this is the best quality of any girl that they have

#yqdidi #yqbaba #firstanniversary  #lockdowdiary  #lovebirds #सबकुछ #तुमहो #day26lockdown
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification