Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSdearfri1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSdearfri1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about amazon sde recruitment, tinnitus in one ear, otite h ear drops, sharp pain behind ear that comes and goes, ear pain and cancer,

• 40 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Shweta Giri

Few words to describe my journey over here and to obviously thank "Your Quote".💗🤗 Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote. This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot. Dedicate a deary letter to YourQuote showing your love to it. You can write about your journey here, how it improved you, gave you an identity. Not just love, if you have any proble #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri1

read more
It hasn't been so long , since i became a part of this. Its merely three days back when i joined and just in these few days , it gave me a kind of confidence , that now i am not reluctant to put my views and show my creations , to the world . And this only happened due to my fellow writers who appreciated me , although for my "not so good quotes" . It really gave me inspiration and maybe a strong will to improve myself or my skills , after i saw the marvellous quotes of others. Earlier , i could not write much of these stuffs, because i wasn't able to think of all the relevant topics that could be touched by me , but this option to collab has made my work easier. And yeah , last but not the least ,after joining this i find myself to be consistent in writing and i hope these tiny changes will really help me to be somewhere i want to be in future. 

THANK YOU Few words to describe my journey over here and to obviously thank "Your Quote".💗🤗
Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. 

The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote. This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot.

Dedicate a deary letter to YourQuote showing your love to it. 

You can write about your journey here, how it improved you, gave you an identity. Not just love, if you have any proble

Mahima Jain

Follow me on Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/mere_jazbat.my_feelings?r=nametag Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote. This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot. Dedicate a deary letter to YourQuote showing your love to it. #yqbaba #letters #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri1

read more
Thankyou from Bottom of my Heart..
When I shattered like hell in my Life,
When everything seems to be Broken for me,
You were there, this App is there to help me and build up myself again..
I Write what I feel, what I can't express to anyone..
Quotes and Memes are my Life Now..
I joined YourQuote on 5th May 2020 and Because of the encouragement of fellow Writers today I started my Instagram and Facebook Page..
Thankyou so much for Brighten 
Up my LiFe Again ❤️ Follow me on Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/mere_jazbat.my_feelings?r=nametag

The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote. This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot.

Sonali Agrawal

Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote. This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot. Dedicate a deary letter to YourQuote showing your love to it. You can write about your journey here, how it improved you, gave you an identity. Not just love, if you have any problem with it, you can mention it in the letter too. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri1

read more
In my time of miseries,
You became my best buddy..
To whom I have shared 
my heartfelt Emotions.... Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. 

You can write about your journey here, how it improved you, gave you an identity. Not just love, if you have any problem with it, you can mention it in the letter too.

Fairy Lights

Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote. This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot. Dedicate a deary letter to YourQuote showing your love to it. You can write about your journey here, how it improved you, gave you an identity. Not just love, if you have any problem with it, you can mention it in the letter too. #yqbaba #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri1

read more
This is going to be easy...or I would like to think it is? So, you have now become a part of my life, and not a vestigial organ, no, not at all. You have slowly crawled up to the part of my body that pumps all the blood into it. I am very thankful to you for bringing out in me something I really didn't know existed. 
I really come across a ME i didn't know was there. And, the best part about you? It's the other writings i get to read. They are just what i need. You are a safe heaven for me. And I'll never set you free. ♥ ♥  Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. 

You can write about your journey here, how it improved you, gave you an identity. Not just love, if you have any problem with it, you can mention it in the letter too.

K Harsita

Thank you. Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote (YourQuote Baba). This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot. Dedicate a deary letter to YourQuote showing your love to it. #yqbaba #letters #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri1

read more
Sometimes it gets very difficult to express feelings in words for something you are very fond of. 
You have given us a chance to create an ocean with drops of our emotions.  
Gradually, it is becoming a marine
of nectar giving us chance to dive into different imaginative dimensions.  Thank you. 
Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote (YourQuote Baba).

This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot.

sk

Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote. This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot. Dedicate a deary letter to YourQuote showing your love to it. You can write about your journey here, how it improved you, gave you an identity. Not just love, if you have any problem with it, you can mention it in the letter too. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri1

read more
Now, where do I start writing about you, you are the one from whom I started writing first.
To tell the truth, before installing yourquote app, I had written just a shayari. Apart from, how use words in poetry, how to write quotes, meaning I never thought to write them. But when I was first in yourquote Probably written, then after completing the challenges you used to gave, I started learning a little bit, and also your writing knowledge you gave everyday, I learned how to use words in writing. From the others writers , I got to learn from them too. After reading other writers quotes, i also got a habit of reading which I liked in myself.
In today's date you have become a habit of mine.

Thank you YourQuote for finding writing skills in me.💖 Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. 

cressy adoline

You actually turn my life so beautiful n artistic 😍😍😍 here in YQ with the friends n family who really loving me a lot n making my life even more colourful n awesome than before(THANK YOU SO MUCH 😍😍😍💖💖💖😇😇 DEAR FRIENDS ), and whenever there is a mention of my writings arise, then there will be a special n soulful mention of a person too ll be there, who is actually a great inspiration for my colourful life n that is none other than my sweet, lovely, awesome, cute, funny, n A FABULOUS WRITER cum #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #Grateful #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri1

read more
                    I feel really grateful and happy to write this letter to you. Everytime, when I used to write, its gives me an immense pleasure which couldn't be explain through words. Your prompts and inspiration you spread through your quotes are commendable.
Thank you so much for this wonderful app, which actually make sense and give the exact meaning to many lives and also a reason for the existence many souls with humanity, an unbelievable fact.

You actually turn my life so beautiful n artistic  😍😍😍 here in YQ with the friends n family who really loving me a lot n making my life even more colourful n awesome than before(THANK YOU SO MUCH 😍😍😍💖💖💖😇😇 DEAR FRIENDS ), and whenever there is a mention of my writings arise, then there will be a special n soulful mention of a person too ll be there, who is actually a great  inspiration for my colourful life n that is none other than my sweet, lovely, awesome, cute, funny, n 
A FABULOUS WRITER cum

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote. This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot. Dedicate a deary letter to YourQuote showing your love to it. You can write about your journey here, how it improved you, gave you an identity. Not just love, if you have any problem with it, you can mention it in the letter too. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri1

read more
Thanks to giving me an opportunity to perform myself... Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. 

Sita Prasad

read more
You have become my companion from being merely an app.I adore the unknown mutual friends who respond by liking and encouraging me everyday. From an occasional scribbler, I have come long way. 
You cannot realise the magnitude of my gratitude for getting my first quote book published by YQ
May you grow by leaps and bounds, get the right funding and become the best platform for writers. 

khusi

Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote. This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot. Dedicate a deary letter to YourQuote showing your love to it. You can write about your journey here, how it improved you, gave you an identity. Not just love, if you have any problem with it, you can mention it in the letter too. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri1 #ankitaguptafealling #ankitaguptadairy

read more
Really ,
Dear YourQuote
Aapne muhje ek bhohot hi aacha platform Diya hai. Qki Mai aaj tak Apne alfajo ko mere dairy tak hi simit Rahk Sakti thi or bs Kuch dosto ko hi suna Sakti thi.
Par Aapke is platform Mai aakar Mai aapne alfazo ko dur tak poucha pa rahi hu. Or thoda thoda  sbka piyar v pa saki thanku.
  Dear ,
     Your quote
 But ha mujhe na comment pe piyar jayda milta hai.
 Or quet pe kaam. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification