Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lonetree Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lonetree Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lone wolf and moon quotes, lone wolf meaning in hindi, sadi tu hi hai diwali diva lon waliye, lone person quotes, quotes about being a lone wolf,

• 43 Followers
  • 43 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vista_ventures

mute video

Uvarani jaganathan

I'm the lone standing tree among the crowd of apps that don't know how to speak with your heart. What kind of a #lonetree are you? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And you Came 
As breeze to wipe my tears
As rain to grow me up
As the sun to make me strong
For lifetime!

I'm the lone standing tree among the crowd of apps that don't know how to speak with your heart. What kind of a #lonetree are you? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Jigar Mevada

I'm the lone standing tree among the crowd of apps that don't know how to speak with your heart. What kind of a #lonetree are you? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wildfire #writes

read more
in these deserts, 

With having the hope for the leaves to blossom once again.  I'm the lone standing tree among the crowd of apps that don't know how to speak with your heart. What kind of a #lonetree are you? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine
#Wildfire #writes

Shahab Ahmad

i am full of shit. I'm the lone standing tree among the crowd of apps that don't know how to speak with your heart. What kind of a #lonetree are you? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
homeless on the street of new york city
my heart is bigger than your ass
yesterday i was in Lincoln
behind the bars, today i am free i am full of shit.

I'm the lone standing tree among the crowd of apps that don't know how to speak with your heart. What kind of a #lonetree are you? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Ratan Singh Champawat

I'm the lone standing tree among the crowd of apps that don't know how to speak with your heart. What kind of a #lonetree are you? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
नसीहतों के आसमां से बचके किधर जाऊं 
दर्द की जमीं से बंधा इक तन्हा श़ज़र हूं मैं  I'm the lone standing tree among the crowd of apps that don't know how to speak with your heart. What kind of a #lonetree are you? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Anaya Agarwal

read more

......weathering the storm and rain

awaiting the showers of bliss

...to make me greener again I'm the lone standing tree among the crowd of apps that don't know how to speak with your heart. What kind of a #lonetree are you? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
You are the high speed of cyclone.
You are passing through me and the tree become flat on land. I'm the lone standing tree among the crowd of apps that don't know how to speak with your heart. What kind of a #lonetree are you? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Raphael Suleiman

read more
Covering it with a spending spree
Almost buying everything in three
Reiterating to myself nothing is free

கவிதாயினி

read more
No one take care 
of me but they are 
very Interested to 
Snatch my Fruits I'm the lone standing tree among the crowd of apps that don't know how to speak with your heart. What kind of a #lonetree are you? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
who is annoyed because of fakeness of Friends, relatives, girlfriends.
We have got addicted to fictional characters & stories so much that we behave nowadays like robots.
Emotions have dried & died inside us.
Better is to be alone  I'm the lone standing tree among the crowd of apps that don't know how to speak with your heart. What kind of a #lonetree are you? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification