Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best emojiresemble Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best emojiresemble Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about friendship love emoji, meaning love emoji, love meaning emoji, emo poems about love, pehli fursat me nikal emoji,

• 36 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Eva Paul

What emoji do you most resemble? #emojiresemble #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
😊😇 What emoji do you most resemble? #emojiresemble #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mahima Jain

What emoji do you most resemble? #emojiresemble #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #Emoji #Collab #aestheticthoughts

read more
😏😏😏 What emoji do you most resemble? #emojiresemble #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #emoji #collab #aestheticthoughts

Shitiz Chauhan

What emoji do you most resemble? #emojiresemble #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
🤔🤔🤔 What emoji do you most resemble? #emojiresemble #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

What emoji do you most resemble? #emojiresemble #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #me #yqbaba

read more
😒     What emoji do you most resemble? #emojiresemble #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #me #yqbaba

Mouni Kanna✍

read more
😍,
 it means a lot to me What emoji do you most resemble? #emojiresemble #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

read more
😅😅✨ What emoji do you most resemble? #emojiresemble #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ratan Singh Champawat

read more
😊😊 What emoji do you most resemble? #emojiresemble #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

What emoji do you most resemble? #emojiresemble #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #emojis_speak

read more
🙂

Coz short smiles hold more stories What emoji do you most resemble? #emojiresemble #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#emojis_speak

Sadaf Wani

read more
  😊

Mute yet explaining
Every word and feeling
Left unsaid. 

What emoji do you most resemble? #emojiresemble #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
used with only special one, 
Which was introduced to me
By a special one. 
The emoji will remain 
A special always
And close to my heart
🤨😌🤪 What emoji do you most resemble? #emojiresemble #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore