Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worldemojiday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worldemojiday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wishing you all the love and happiness in the world, if you want to change the world go home and love your family, love the world today, i love you as big as the world text, love of world,

• 235 Followers
  • 256 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nandipati Kalyani

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATemojiin3words • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #Emoji #worldemojiday #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
A mysterious figures OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATemojiin3words
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Deepa Deepa

டிஜிட்டல் யுகத்தில், எமோஜிக்கள் சூழ் உலகில், உங்களுக்கு பிடித்த எமோஜி பற்றி பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளுங்கள். #Collab #yqkanmani #tamil #tamilquotes #worldemojiday #எமோஜிதினம் #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Kanmani

read more
எத்தனை எமோஜி இருந்தாலும் கண்களில் காதலோடு பார்க்கும் அந்த எமோஜி போல் உன்னை பார்க்கும் போதெல்லாம் நானும் என் கண்களில் காதலோடு  உனை  பார்க்கிறேன் என்னவனே அதுவே எனக்கு பிடித்த எமோஜி... டிஜிட்டல் யுகத்தில், எமோஜிக்கள் சூழ் உலகில், உங்களுக்கு பிடித்த எமோஜி பற்றி பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளுங்கள்.

#collab #yqkanmani #tamil #tamilquotes 
#worldemojiday #எமோஜிதினம்  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Kanmani

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATemojiin3words • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #Emoji #worldemojiday #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
வார்த்தை
இல்லா
வசனங்கள்.😎 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATemojiin3words

Seema Sharma

Welcome to the day 17 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today is #worldemojiday and today's letter prompt is to write to the emojis that come to your rescue when you're either out of words, or too full of them. What's your most used emoji, or do you dislike using them? In either case, pen a passionate letter to them. Here's my favourite emoji, that of a shy monkey 🙈 and I use it while admitting my mistake to sort of diffuse the tension between the one accusing and m #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #dearemojis

read more
Thanks for making us more expressive.  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Today is #WorldEmojiDay and today's letter prompt is to write to the emojis that come to your rescue when you're either out of words, or too full of them. What's your most used emoji, or do you dislike using them? In either case, pen a passionate letter to them. Here's my favourite emoji, that of a shy monkey 🙈 and I use it while admitting my mistake to sort of diffuse the tension between the one accusing and m

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdefineEmoji • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Here's a special prompt on World Emoji Day. 😁 Define the term 'emoji' in 6 words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worldemojiday #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
😊
😠
🙏
இந்த
மூன்றுக்குள்ளேயே
முடிந்துபோனது
அவளன்பு..! OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdefineemoji
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Here's a special prompt on World Emoji Day. 😁
Define the term 'emoji' in 6 words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdefineEmoji • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Here's a special prompt on World Emoji Day. 😁 Define the term 'emoji' in 6 words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worldemojiday #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
அவளிடமிருந்து
வரும்
எதுவாகினும்
இன்பம்
மட்டுமே
தரும்..! OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdefineemoji

Chitra Iyer

Happy World Emoji Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to them. #dearemojis In 2014, the founder of Emojipedia, Jeremy Burge announced that July 17 will be observed as World Emoji Day. The first emoji was created in 1999 by an engineer who worked in a Japanese mobile operating company. #worldemojiday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thx for helping me hide behind you. You are my forever mask. I may be crying while hiding behind your laughter. Thank you for being my voice, my emotion, my noise. You come in handy anytime, everytime. Love you ji, my dear emojis. Happy birthday
🎉🎁 🎂(❁´◡`❁)ヾ(^-^)ノ Happy World Emoji Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to them. #dearemojis

In 2014, the founder of Emojipedia, Jeremy Burge announced that July 17 will be observed as World Emoji Day. The first emoji was created in 1999 by an engineer who worked in a Japanese mobile operating company. #WorldEmojiDay  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

( #PWemoji A challenge ✔️ Open for All ✔️ Brought to you by Proverbs World Hello beautiful writers, 💮 It's #worldemojiday. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWchallenge

read more
Hey, I'm everywhere
I come to rescue you
when words fail you
or you are forced to
keep peace n respond
or when time seems
to be in short supply.
I was born to be your
expression, saving time 
and your inability to 
find the right word. 
Am I right?😌 ( #PWemoji
A challenge 
✔️ Open for All ✔️
 Brought to you by  Proverbs World 

Hello beautiful writers,  

💮 It's #worldemojiday.

Shankar K

read more
வார்த்தை
இல்லா
வசனங்கள்.😎 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATemojiin3words

Shankar K

read more
😊
😠
🙏
இந்த
மூன்றுக்குள்ளேயே
முடிந்துபோனது
அவளன்பு..! OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdefineemoji