Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearemojis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearemojis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 42 Followers
  • 46 Stories

Seema Sharma

Welcome to the day 17 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today is #worldemojiday and today's letter prompt is to write to the emojis that come to your rescue when you're either out of words, or too full of them. What's your most used emoji, or do you dislike using them? In either case, pen a passionate letter to them. Here's my favourite emoji, that of a shy monkey 🙈 and I use it while admitting my mistake to sort of diffuse the tension between the one accusing and m #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #dearemojis

read more
Thanks for making us more expressive.  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Today is #WorldEmojiDay and today's letter prompt is to write to the emojis that come to your rescue when you're either out of words, or too full of them. What's your most used emoji, or do you dislike using them? In either case, pen a passionate letter to them. Here's my favourite emoji, that of a shy monkey 🙈 and I use it while admitting my mistake to sort of diffuse the tension between the one accusing and m

Chitra Iyer

Happy World Emoji Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to them. #dearemojis In 2014, the founder of Emojipedia, Jeremy Burge announced that July 17 will be observed as World Emoji Day. The first emoji was created in 1999 by an engineer who worked in a Japanese mobile operating company. #worldemojiday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thx for helping me hide behind you. You are my forever mask. I may be crying while hiding behind your laughter. Thank you for being my voice, my emotion, my noise. You come in handy anytime, everytime. Love you ji, my dear emojis. Happy birthday
🎉🎁 🎂(❁´◡`❁)ヾ(^-^)ノ Happy World Emoji Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to them. #dearemojis

In 2014, the founder of Emojipedia, Jeremy Burge announced that July 17 will be observed as World Emoji Day. The first emoji was created in 1999 by an engineer who worked in a Japanese mobile operating company. #WorldEmojiDay  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mouni Kanna✍

Welcome to the day 17 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today is #worldemojiday and today's letter prompt is to write to the emojis that come to your rescue when you're either out of words, or too full of them. What's your most used emoji, or do you dislike using them? In either case, pen a passionate letter to them. Here's my favourite emoji, that of a shy monkey 🙈 and I use it while admitting my mistake to sort of diffuse the tension between the one accusing and m #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #dearemojis

read more
Thank you for being with me when my
Heart and soul is silent, 
U expressed my feelings with ur pretty sense
Ur a hug friend of everyone 
Who r in need of u......! 
Thank you emoji......😍 Welcome to the day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Today is #WorldEmojiDay and today's letter prompt is to write to the emojis that come to your rescue when you're either out of words, or too full of them. What's your most used emoji, or do you dislike using them? In either case, pen a passionate letter to them. Here's my favourite emoji, that of a shy monkey 🙈 and I use it while admitting my mistake to sort of diffuse the tension between the one accusing and m

sk

Happy World Emoji Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to them. #dearemojis In 2014, the founder of Emojipedia, Jeremy Burge announced that July 17 will be observed as World Emoji Day. The first emoji was created in 1999 by an engineer who worked in a Japanese mobile operating company. #worldemojiday #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Now a days you have become a part of our life, especially in our social media🤳. It seems like something incomplete without your use in chatting. I am such that without your use, I do not chat on any social media or any message. In every one of my messages, you are someone. I mostly use specially- 😅✨ both of them.
 😅 I use this when I do not understand whether I should laugh or not, which happens often. For me you are more useful when I do not get anything to ask or talk about, then I am chatting with you using (emojis)😉. Seeing you, I also try your different faces.
       So from my point of view you are very awesome😎.
  And thank you so much be a part of our life for create a new thing✨🥰. Happy World Emoji Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to them. #dearemojis

In 2014, the founder of Emojipedia, Jeremy Burge announced that July 17 will be observed as World Emoji Day. The first emoji was created in 1999 by an engineer who worked in a Japanese mobile operating company. #WorldEmojiDay  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

sk

Welcome to the day 17 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today is #worldemojiday and today's letter prompt is to write to the emojis that come to your rescue when you're either out of words, or too full of them. What's your most used emoji, or do you dislike using them? In either case, pen a passionate letter to them. Here's my favourite emoji, that of a shy monkey 🙈 and I use it while admitting my mistake to sort of diffuse the tension between the one accusing and m #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #dearemojis

read more
              Now a days you have become a part of our life, especially in our social media🤳. It seems like something incomplete without your use in chatting. I am such that without your use, I do not chat on any social media or any message. In every one of my messages, you are someone. I mostly do her specially- 😅✨ both of them.
 😅 I use this when I do not understand whether I should laugh or not, which happens often. For me you are more useful when I do not get anything to ask or talk about, then I am chatting with you using (emojis)😉. Seeing you, I also try your different faces.
       So from my point of view you are very awesome😎.
  And thank you so much be a part of our life for create a new thing✨🥰. Welcome to the day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Happy World Emoji Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to them. #dearemojis In 2014, the founder of Emojipedia, Jeremy Burge announced that July 17 will be observed as World Emoji Day. The first emoji was created in 1999 by an engineer who worked in a Japanese mobile operating company. #worldemojiday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You complete my life in this Electronic era where we are not present but you present my emotions ....🤗🤗🤗 Happy World Emoji Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to them. #dearemojis

In 2014, the founder of Emojipedia, Jeremy Burge announced that July 17 will be observed as World Emoji Day. The first emoji was created in 1999 by an engineer who worked in a Japanese mobile operating company. #WorldEmojiDay  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Welcome to the day 17 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today is #worldemojiday and today's letter prompt is to write to the emojis that come to your rescue when you're either out of words, or too full of them. What's your most used emoji, or do you dislike using them? In either case, pen a passionate letter to them. Here's my favourite emoji, that of a shy monkey 🙈 and I use it while admitting my mistake to sort of diffuse the tension between the one accusing and m #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #dearemojis #रूप_की_गलियाँ #rs_rupendra05

read more
You are best part of my life because without you i am not completely show my emotions at the same time when i feel it 🤗 Welcome to the day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Anonymous

read more
You all are really important for me 😅 Without you my words are somehow emotion less 😍 I like to use you in my every text, as now I am using you at the places of full stops🤭 As everyone have a fav emoji, so I like to use the hugging buddy, especially now a days,to whom I can't hug physically, I used to send this🤗 Giving a heartfull message, celebrating the joy and spreading happiness are it's speciality that I had felt😘 Inreturn to a lovable message this emoji is perfect to give reply💬
You always change my mood, for which I really want to thank you ❤

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 Welcome to the day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Sakthy RS

read more
You are the best digital answers to communicate emotions. Happy World Emoji Day. Write and dedicate your #letters to them. #dearemojis

khusi

Welcome to the day 17 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today is #worldemojiday and today's letter prompt is to write to the emojis that come to your rescue when you're either out of words, or too full of them. What's your most used emoji, or do you dislike using them? In either case, pen a passionate letter to them. Here's my favourite emoji, that of a shy monkey 🙈 and I use it while admitting my mistake to sort of diffuse the tension between the one accusing and m #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #dearemojis #ankitaguptaletter

read more
Tum bade piyare ho.
Sbki Zindagi mein kushiya v late ho.🙂
Apne chote se rup se hi sbko manate ho, Kabhi hastae ho tho Kabhi rulate ho.
Bato ko auro tak bade aaram se pouchate ho.
Dear emozi tum bade cute najar aate ho..😔🙏😀👌🤔😡😇☕🍵 Welcome to the day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification