Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lieisabuilding Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lieisabuilding Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lie to me, everything before but is a lie game of thrones, love the way you lie lyrics 22200, everything before but is a lie, love the way you lie mp3 download,

• 49 Followers
  • 51 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Lie is a building with no foundation. What about you? :) #Metaphor #lieisabuilding #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Where you cannot 
lean back in 
a relaxed position 
Nor can rest peacefully
Better to disclose the truth 
depending on circumstances Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Here's my try: Lie is a building with no foundation. What about you? :)

#metaphor #lieisabuilding #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Lie is a building with no foundation. What about you? :) #Metaphor #lieisabuilding #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You can’t stay in a single story
It need to be constructed 
Until the building loses its strength
At base and demolishes itself. Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Chitra Iyer

read more
That houses deception, mistrust, and lots of other negativity in it's rooms.
It begins with a single room and soon a building of several storeys is visible.
Lie proliferates and may even spell the end of a good life for the one who swears by it.
 Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Chitra Iyer

read more
appearing spectacular and magnificent
You are tempted to rent a room in it, maybe an entire floor
Some even eye the whole building
You may also try renting it out to another and enjoy the benefits.
Yet, it's foundation is so weak, it's design so poor, that the entire structure may collapse and leave you homeless, penniless. Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Abid

Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Lie is a building with no foundation. What about you? :) #soultrigger #Metaphor #lieisabuilding #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Built with deceit as cement, 
Greed as gravel, 
and betrayal as its foundation.
It may look splendid 
but it remains hollow from within
ultimately collapsing into a heap of failure.  Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#soultrigger 

sk

Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Lie is a building with no foundation. What about you? :) #Metaphor #lieisabuilding #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
however big and strong cement it is made up of, but its foundation is always weak, which can collapse this building at any time. Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#metaphor #lieisabuilding #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

The Incomplete Metaphor

Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Thanks for the poke Smriti Dubey (didi)😂❤️ #Metaphor #lieisabuilding #YourQuoteAndMine #mortalimmortality Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 8/31

read more
that can collapse any moment. Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.
 Thanks for the poke Smriti Dubey (didi)😂❤️
#metaphor #lieisabuilding #YourQuoteAndMine #mortalimmortality

8/31

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
how much tall it might be
but once it fall
it can never be same again...  Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Madhu Jain

read more
with less concrete foundation. Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Anitha Elisha

#mykindaliequote #YoMeWriMo #Metaphor #lieisabuilding #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that get bigger and bigger each day
Which will eventually break people's heart one day
Lies usually get very strong
But always ends up very wrong
The bitter truth is always way better than a lie
As lies always end up in a mess as time goes by
Once you get used to it
It'll gets harder to get rid of it

#mykindaliequote
 #YoMeWriMo