Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best listenpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best listenpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about listen to poetry please, listen to poetry being read, listen to poetry youtube, listen to poetry app, listen to rumi poetry,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Tell us about yourself. When do you listen to people? #listenpeople #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Their words are 
courteous and obliging 
well mannered 
and eager to please Tell us about yourself. When do you listen to people?   #listenpeople #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Tell us about yourself. When do you listen to people? #listenpeople #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Their attitude, character, 
view point all that matches 
to my behaviour Tell us about yourself. When do you listen to people?   #listenpeople #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
When there is rationality and positivity in their approach Tell us about yourself. When do you listen to people?   #listenpeople #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

কলমে✒মন(Rabina Sarkar)

সময়ের অভাব🍂 #রবিনাসরকার #বাংলালেখা #yqdada #yqbengali #rabinasarkar #depression #listenpeople #bestyqbengaliquotes

read more
কথাগুলো শোনা হয়না বলে কত মানুষ নিজেদেরকে গুটিয়ে নেয়, কত মানুষ নিশ্চুপে হারিয়ে যায় না ফেরার দেশে। শুধু কথাগুলো কেউ শুনল না বলে।
এই সমাজে কথা শোনার মতো মানুষের বড়ো অভাব,
সময়ের বড্ড অভাব।🥀 সময়ের অভাব🍂  #রবিনাসরকার #বাংলালেখা #yqdada #yqbengali #rabinasarkar #depression #listenpeople #bestyqbengaliquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I just had to make my decision
not that I go with their part
it just makes me clear
that I need to go with my decision  Tell us about yourself. When do you listen to people?   #listenpeople #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Tell us about yourself. When do you listen to people? #listenpeople #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
I listen to people when, 
They talk to me and other. 
Because they express their feelings & personality.  Tell us about yourself. When do you listen to people?   #listenpeople #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar

Sanan

read more
They approach me and share their feelings with me Tell us about yourself. When do you listen to people?   #listenpeople #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Tell us about yourself. When do you listen to people? #listenpeople #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I am cool 
and 
person who is telling me 
should be respected one. Tell us about yourself. When do you listen to people?   #listenpeople #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Writer Jiया

Tell us about yourself. When do you listen to people? #listenpeople #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ Usually most of us have a habit of dreaming and I don't say it is not good! Intact this enhances our creativity. The main problem occurs when our speech is diffused with its effect! When utopia of dream enters the speech it let the belief to be in traces but the faith instills as it is! The only thing is to notice if the faith is worth to be invested in the conver #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove #yqenglish

read more
The speech is attired with
Reality and decorated with
Informations. Tell us about yourself. When do you listen to people?   #listenpeople #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
_
Usually most of us have a habit of dreaming and I don't say it is not good! Intact this enhances our creativity. The main problem occurs when our speech is diffused with its effect! When utopia of dream enters the speech it let the belief to be in traces but the faith instills as it is! The only thing is to notice if the faith is worth to be invested in the conver

Varadhan P M

Think and Talk

Let your Talk make others think!

If others talk does the same to you

IT is worth listening to them 🙂 #talks #thinking #listenpeople
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification