Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best neverwanttosee Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best neverwanttosee Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about never lost love quotes, young thug never made love lyrics, the pain of love will never stop, true love never fails, those we love are never really lost to us,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab and write a #ShortStory. You may extend your story in the caption. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Let the story begin. :) #neverwanttosee #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have not visited that city yet
there would be some reason
of not visiting it
But I don't want you to be 
that reason of
the city
I never want to see again Collab and write a #shortstory. You may extend your story in the caption. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Let the story begin. :) #neverwanttosee #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Paradoxical Penman

Collab and write a #ShortStory. You may extend your story in the caption. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Let the story begin. :) #neverwanttosee #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is the city where my anxieties lived, 
I had to migrate to the city called solace, 
Leaving behind my insecurities, 
I finally settled in the country called Content, 
Where I finally found peace in the city named Solitude.  Collab and write a #shortstory. You may extend your story in the caption. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Let the story begin. :) #neverwanttosee #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

The unbearable smells of decomposing Corpse litter around the streets.. The shallow Graves grew as the cries of mother and children grew. The flag got soiled, not by the blood of The enemies but our own blood. The pledge To the flag was dismantled and the anthem Was made into a song of mockery. #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #neverwanttosee #cynswify

read more
👏👏 The unbearable smells of decomposing 
Corpse litter around the streets.. The shallow
Graves grew as the cries of mother and children grew. 

The flag got soiled, not by the blood of 
The enemies but our own blood. The pledge
To the flag was dismantled and the anthem
Was made into a song of mockery.

Anant Jain

read more
Jaipur, because once I encountered a woman possessed by a ghost when I was in a Jain temple and live exorcism was going on. There I learnt how to do exorcism and what it exactly is. I also helped my friend to get rid of the ghosts by doing this. She was shaking the vedi of Tirthankar Padamprabhu when I was 10 years old. The Jain nun was doing exorcism and I was literally scared. It was a spine chilling experience to see an exorcism for the first time. The ghost finally had to retreat as he couldn't stand against the God's power. Although I am religious, but I never want to go to Jaipur. Collab and write a #shortstory. You may extend your story in the caption. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Let the story begin. :) #neverwanttosee #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
Is that city where two hearts have to kill  eachother just to avoid the shame in there parents eyes. Collab and write a #shortstory. You may extend your story in the caption. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Let the story begin. :) #neverwanttosee #YourQuoteAndMine

Ananya Behera

Collab and write a #ShortStory. You may extend your story in the caption. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Let the story begin. :) #neverwanttosee #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #Inspiration

read more
A city which was your fantasy,
different ideas embedded in it,
some people you knew, many you didn't,
this yearning for new experience.
I once had such a city in my mind,
a way to escape from those trivial issues, 
a new destination's excitement.
I wish I knew where it was taking me.
I suffered, looked down on myself, became oblivious of that 'pure' version,
a cycle completed in that city which was once a wish only in imagination.
I despised it, 
but then I realised it was an experience to make me connect to my 'true' self,
breaking me to carve me into 'Me'.

Thank you for what I learnt, now I'm on to the next CITY.

Collab and write a #shortstory. You may extend your story in the caption. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Let the story begin. :) #neverwanttosee #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #inspiration

Rishabh Shukla

read more
"  City where chaos is the ultimate weapon for survival where people always thinks that their ultimate ego is important where we are completely selfish everyday and where we don't bother about others and something when happens to us crawl for help "  Collab and write a #shortstory. You may extend your story in the caption. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Let the story begin. :) #neverwanttosee #YourQuoteAndMine

Shravan Goud

read more
A city I never want to see again
 where I missed loved ones. Collab and write a #shortstory. You may extend your story in the caption. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Let the story begin. :) #neverwanttosee #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
A city of silence 
A city of violence  Collab and write a #shortstory. You may extend your story in the caption. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Let the story begin. :) #neverwanttosee #YourQuoteAndMine

Sangeeta Singh

read more
It's not easy to say good bye to someone but when there is nothing left in our life we decided to never want to see this city again where we born, we grow, we struggle and we live...  Collab and write a #shortstory. You may extend your story in the caption. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Let the story begin. :) #neverwanttosee #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification