Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wanttoseeme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wanttoseeme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wan hai, wan hai 503, live the life you want quotes, i want to kiss you quotes, want you meaning in hindi,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Take this #Conversation forward. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post in the caption. #wanttoseeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
"I have to take responsibility of what happened. I'm sorry"

"No. It was my fault too. Both of us lost it..but honestly speaking I enjoyed it"

"I know. But.. I'm feeling guilty.  I love my wife and.."

"Okay. Let's put the whole thing behind us and continue as friends."
And the friendship continues..
 Take this #conversation forward. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post in the caption. #wanttoseeme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  

#chitsconversation

Hemlata Pandey

Take this #Conversation forward. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post in the caption. #wanttoseeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yes, bcoz I just wanna to close this chapter.

Do you really want this? 

I think I said what I want. Goodbye. Take this #conversation forward. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post in the caption. #wanttoseeme #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Take this #Conversation forward. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post in the caption. #wanttoseeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I want you to stay for all times.. I have had no peace ever since you left that day...  Take this #conversation forward. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post in the caption. #wanttoseeme #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

{should I leave her 🤔Because she never remember me in her happy days , sometimes it's 1 year gape of conversation when she reply } Take this #Conversation forward. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post in the caption. #wanttoseeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She said : I had lots of Friends and ex Boyfriends in my Life but you are the only one who have all solution that satisfied me , You are always there for me when I need you, but One day You have nothing and may be I can leave you .  {should I leave her 🤔Because she never remember me in her happy days , sometimes it's 1 year gape of conversation when she reply }

Take this #conversation forward. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post in the caption. #wanttoseeme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
"I had been living this moment thousand time in my head. And now when it's happening in real, do you think I want you to leave?"  Take this #conversation forward. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post in the caption. #wanttoseeme #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
"Ek chai ho jaaye".

"Waah! the last sip". 😀

"Friendship ke naam ".

"Stay blessed ". Take this #conversation forward. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post in the caption. #wanttoseeme #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

'worse ' 'Oh! So you went all the way to do some stupidity only to rile me and make me leave, but listen come what may I will not be bothered by any of your stupid act.' 'Not even if I tell you that your Mac lipstick...' 'Dont you dare tell me that you have destroyed my favourite lipstick, you will rue this day all your life now, how dare you do such a thing, you moron, do you realize it was my favourite.' #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #wanttoseeme

read more
'That's your prerogative'

'See, I know it's your old habit to goof up, so what's the latest, blown up the Taj or the Eiffel Tower?'

Rest in Caption 'worse '

'Oh! So you went all the way to do some stupidity only to rile me and make me leave, but listen come what may I will not be bothered by any of your stupid act.'

'Not even if I tell you that your Mac lipstick...'

'Dont you dare tell me that you have destroyed my favourite lipstick, you will rue this day all your life now, how dare you do such a thing, you moron, do you realize it was my favourite.'

Nitesh Prajapati

Take this #Conversation forward. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post in the caption. #wanttoseeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #poem love #instawriters #yqmotabhai

read more
No i doesn't. Let's forget everything and live together again.  Take this #conversation forward. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post in the caption. #wanttoseeme #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #poem #love #instawriters #yqmotabhai

Radhika Shah

Trying this for the first time. Take this #Conversation forward. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post in the caption. #wanttoseeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mythoughtcanvas #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #yqquotes #Stories

read more
'No, I neither want you to leave nor want you to stay.'

'Do you get it?'
 Trying this for the first time.

#mythoughtcanvas #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #yqquotes #stories

Ankit

read more
"I don't know what to say and it makes me feel miserable"

"Well miserable persons are welcomed over here till they grief genuinely" Take this #conversation forward. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post in the caption. #wanttoseeme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification