Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best breakdownin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best breakdownin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about break up shayari in hindi, you break her heart quotes, wallpaper break up love 10, no one can break our relationship quotes, sad break up quotes that make you cry,

• 27 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Gita Khanna

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #breakdownin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

She is all nerves, I can see it happening to her very soon..  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #breakdownin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Protesting Mind 💎

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #breakdownin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind

read more
I have broken the path many times
 on the way to this life, 
yet I am continuing 
the broken path towards eternity,
 I have not stopped walking 
on this path even once, 
I am just singing
 the song of truth together. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #breakdownin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#sapnorudrek 
#protesting_mind

Anchal Pandey

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #breakdownin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you stop believing in yourself..!
      Participate in this #rapidfire and define #breakdownin1line 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
from "you never have to thank me"  to
"thank you for everything"

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
 a kind of mending in disguise Participate in this #rapidfire and define #breakdownin1line 

Anuj Jain

read more
And the body refused to act and the mind sided with the body Participate in this #rapidfire and define #breakdownin1line 

Swapnali Debata

read more
When you lose your everything and your entire world seems to shatter. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #breakdownin1line 

Swapnali Debata

read more
When you get betrayed by your favourite person. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #breakdownin1line 

Nitesh Prajapati

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #breakdownin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #poem #yqmotabhai #gujaratipoem #hindipoetry

read more
When you have lost someone close to you, you are breakdown by your self.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #breakdownin1line 

#yqdidi #poem #yqmotabhai #gujaratipoem #hindipoetry

Dr. Aastha Jain

Sorry✨ Participate in this #rapidfire and define #breakdownin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Doctors, at the end of the day, seeing the COVID statistics of the day.  Sorry✨

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification