Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best selflovelesson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best selflovelesson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about beauty self love quotes, love letter to self template 10, quote for self love, self inspired meaning in hindi, self motivation quotes in hindi,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Yogeshwari Mukta

Abid

Self love is nothing but a bluff.. 
All those who claim to be in love with themselves are living in an illusion.
Man was made to love others, nurture, care and procreate.
Being selfless is a joy in itself.
Loving others, caring, sharing, respecting, helping downtrodden people or just saying a kind word to someone elicits positivity and happiness making the world revolve.  Picture credit Yq
#selflovelesson
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqsayyed #soultrigger #bestyqenglishquotes

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Start your day with #lifelessons. #selflovelesson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

to know your intrinsic worth and never sell yourself short as far as possible..  Good morning. Start your day with #lifelessons. #selflovelesson #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Priyanka

Good morning. Start your day with #lifelessons. #selflovelesson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that the most sacred space is - our heart space, where our soul speaks the loudest 
hence we should protect it first and foremost Good morning. Start your day with #lifelessons. #selflovelesson #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
 self reliance is possible only when you accept your insecurities and strengths and try not to please others to accept them.  Good morning. Start your day with #lifelessons. #selflovelesson #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
you never get hurt Good morning. Start your day with #lifelessons. #selflovelesson #YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhi Mahajan

"Pyaar chaahiye, mujhe jine ke liye Tumhaara pyaar chaahiye, mujhe jine ke liye.":)❤️ #thegirl_who 3. :P love #yqbaba poetry #FreshThoughts #musingtime #selflovelesson 125/365

read more
•THE GIRL WHO WANTS TO FIND LOVE•

She speaks to me everything about 
Care, love, questions and answers
She does with him
And asks me
If she has done
Everything rightly.

All because somewhere in her life,
Someone she spoke something 
Got hurt by her words. 
Someone she trusted revealed everything 
In front of the world
By lying to her 
And by telling her to not speak 
To anybody else about these things.

People aren't born bad.
_They themselves make them that way._ "Pyaar chaahiye, mujhe jine ke liye
Tumhaara pyaar chaahiye, mujhe jine ke liye.":)❤️

#thegirl_who 3. :P
#love #yqbaba #poetry #freshthoughts #musingtime #selflovelesson  

125/365

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
faith changes the landscape of the mind Good morning. Start your day with #lifelessons. #selflovelesson #YourQuoteAndMine

Sahana~

Hiding from the cosmos, I sit in a corner of a shack. Memories came rushing back to me Silhouettes from my dreams, those are my dead dream one's They are lifeless like a bud who didn't get the luck to bloom or water to drink, Maybe both. The memories play disrupted music of vulnerability. Knowing melancholy was my favorite song. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #selflovelesson #11amthoughts #sanamusings #sanalovepoem #season_of_romance_with_words

read more
Self love is the new rhythm of my heart beat.

//Caption Hiding from the cosmos, I sit in a corner of a shack. 
Memories came rushing back to me Silhouettes from my dreams, 
those are my dead dream one's 
They are lifeless like a bud who didn't get the luck to bloom or water to drink, 
Maybe both. 

The memories play disrupted music of vulnerability. 
Knowing melancholy was my favorite song.

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your day with #lifelessons. #selflovelesson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #Gulzar love

read more
 to love your self first and then others. Because if you don't love yourself, how can you love others.  Good morning. Start your day with #lifelessons. #selflovelesson #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #gulzar #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification