Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best season_of_romance_with_words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best season_of_romance_with_words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil hi toh hai season 3 finale, kitani mohabbat hai season 2, love school season 4 episode 25, you by netflix season 2, highschool of the dead season 2,

• 1 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Sahana~

Hiding from the cosmos, I sit in a corner of a shack. Memories came rushing back to me Silhouettes from my dreams, those are my dead dream one's They are lifeless like a bud who didn't get the luck to bloom or water to drink, Maybe both. The memories play disrupted music of vulnerability. Knowing melancholy was my favorite song. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #selflovelesson #11amthoughts #sanamusings #sanalovepoem #season_of_romance_with_words

read more
Self love is the new rhythm of my heart beat.

//Caption Hiding from the cosmos, I sit in a corner of a shack. 
Memories came rushing back to me Silhouettes from my dreams, 
those are my dead dream one's 
They are lifeless like a bud who didn't get the luck to bloom or water to drink, 
Maybe both. 

The memories play disrupted music of vulnerability. 
Knowing melancholy was my favorite song.

Sahana~

All that is beautiful begins with darkness, but it is through perseverance, and love, that we grow🌻 #season_of_romance_with_words #sanamusings

read more
I hope you find someone who feels like winter; they will freeze your heart over until the chill cracks it wide open. They will leave you with rubble and destruction in their wake. It will teach you the grit to pick up the pieces when you feel you can't go on. It will teach you the strength to stitch yourself back together on your own. It will teach you the courage to find peace in being alone. 

I hope you find someone who feels like spring; they will thaw the ice with their golden sunshine. They will plant seeds in the places your heart was broken. It will show you how to bury sadness with compassion. It will show you how to water dreams with hope. Amidst the blooming flowers, you will finally know: all that is beautiful begins with darkness, but it is through perseverance, and love, that we grow. All that is beautiful begins with darkness, but it is through perseverance, and love, that we grow🌻

#season_of_romance_with_words 
#sanamusings

Sahana~

True love!🙂🌸 Here goes one more to, #season_of_romance_with_words #sanalovepoem #truelove #longingforlove

read more
I've looked for love in every stranger In the arms of forever liars obsessions and hopelessness were all I ever found. I searched for happiness laughter and dreams In storm clouds of nightmares. But it's always the littlest things, the way they hid me or spoke to me only when they wanted Or disappeared when I needed them or found solace in other people I was always too much, too loud, too childish, too needy to hopeful. Then as if by magic one day you appeared. And everything that was too much for everyone else seemed just the right. Clouds stopped being filled with storms. And became the colour of cotton candy, as we shared daydreams amongst lavender clouds. Beside you heaven is so close and I was happier than ever, even though there are no formalities and our love is held at a friendship I look forward to the sunsets of our future when side by side we build a future together Now I no longer look for love in strangers, I don't think I could ever love anyone else. True love!🙂🌸

Here goes one more to,

#sanalovepoem 
#truelove 
#longingforlove

Sahana~

•|SUNSETS STILL EXIST|• I think of you as l'm sitting at bus stops. When I look through my notebooks. When I wear your old t-shirts. When the clouds are painted white against the crimson horizon and I can hear you admiring them from miles away. Sometimes, I catch myself starting to #restzone #jashnerestzone #sanaclicks #sanalovepoem #season_of_romance_with_words #sana_rzmasti #rzaestheticapr

read more
...... •|SUNSETS STILL EXIST|•

I think of you as l'm sitting at bus stops. 
When I look through my notebooks. 
When I wear your old t-shirts. 
When the clouds are painted white against the crimson horizon and I can hear you admiring them from miles away.

Sometimes, I catch myself starting to

Sahana~

And on days like this I think of you - dreams of silk dresses pressed to skin, arms flailed around me. caress me like the clouds with your soft, honey touch in the aura of a film-like scene. a wine glass in the sand standing as strong as I feel when your fingertips draw circles on the glories of my cherry cheeks - a little bit hazy. lilypads on the river, reflections of what has been but oh delicate sapphire won't you show me the future and all that we will be? fresh fruit in the garden and #yqbaba #sanamusings #sanalovepoem #season_of_romance_with_words #love_launguage

read more
i crave you always but on days 
like this i find you in every crevice.
and when the sky fills with
terracotta dreams, send me
your kisses and they will fall 
onto my lips when the moon
wakes from her slumber.

//Read caption And on days like this I think of you -
dreams of silk dresses pressed to skin, arms flailed around me. 
caress me like the clouds with your soft, honey touch in the aura of a film-like scene. 
a wine glass in the sand standing as strong as I feel when your fingertips draw circles on the glories of my cherry cheeks - a little bit hazy. 

lilypads on the river, reflections of what has been but oh delicate sapphire won't you show me the future and all that we will be? fresh fruit in the garden and

Sahana~

And each day without knowing it completely, we choose our own date with happiness. We don't chase it nor can we hold it in our hands, but when those momentary and fleeting feeling caress our skin, remember that we created it.🌻 #sanamusings #season_of_romance_with_words #sanalovepoem #Memories #happinesswithin

read more
Somewhere between the setting sun and the lapping weaves is where i lay, arms spread beside me- inhaling the taste of tranquility. Did you know it tasted like raspberries grown in the summer months? Sweet and alluring, how could one leave, I mutter. The wind replies , creating shapes with the clouds and sending me the daintiest of smiles, they want me here. There i immersed in all that we have seen but never quite lived within. Until the sea became a field of dreams, hoping that my bare foot would garnish the emarald with something as natural as happiness. I exhaled baloons filled with memories i no longer needed and versions of me that no longer existed. The sky embraced them and bid them farewell, he trusts my verdict , they all do. And again, i lay - arms wide beside me, my lungs filled with the world, my eyes blessed with the beauty and my heart filled with the happiness that i chose. And each day without knowing it completely, we choose our own date with happiness. We don't chase it nor can we hold it in our hands, but when those momentary and fleeting feeling caress our skin, remember that we created it.🌻

#sanamusings 
#sanalovepoem
#memories 
#happinesswithin

Sahana~

I will love you like the dandelions drink drops of twilight. I will love you in the morning, awakened by golden-tinted suns. I will love you under satin skies freckled with stars at nightfall. I will love you, like rising rain and falling clouds. Swiftly landing into you like cascading - an autumn soaring. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqpoetry #yqquotestitchers #QSstitchonpic1875 #sanamusings #sanalovepoem #season_of_romance_with_words

read more
I will  l  o  v  e   you.
Caption// I will love you like the dandelions drink drops of twilight. 

I will love you in the morning, awakened by golden-tinted suns. 

I will love you under satin skies freckled with stars at nightfall.

I will love you, like rising rain and falling clouds. Swiftly landing into you like cascading - an autumn soaring.

Sahana~

I want to say thanks for that wonderful smile which always make my day , my love❤️ Bg- pinterest #yqbaba #sanamusings #sanalovepoem #season_of_romance_with_words #photosandmemories

read more
All i do is, staring at your pictures
and smile unknowingly.

All i do is, remembering the jokes 
I cracked with you and laughing 
like a child who got new toys to 
play with.

All i do is, reminiscing the days i
spent with you and yearning for
those sweet moments to come
back.

All i do is, demanding the time to
stand still, just to spend some
more time with you.

My soul begins to sing the melody
your love has taught and 
heart will jump with joy 
every time when I see you.

I want nothing when I'm with you,
just you and your smile makes 
my day ,my life. I want to say thanks for that wonderful smile which always  make my day , my love❤️

Bg- pinterest

Sahana~

Kuch bhi lol, just wanted to write.🌚 #NovemberFeelsLike #season_of_romance_with_words #novembernights

read more
On these November nights, 
the stripped and shapely maple grieves the loss of departed leaves while it's also that time of the year when hands join over candle lit dinner, and the aromas of cinnamon spread playfully. The temperate embraces of warm winds run into my face and the dew glistens on budding foliage as I set myself for finding home in the lost, for I knew the universe gave me relentlessly a loyal heart and I could give love through lifetimes. Kuch bhi lol, just wanted to write.🌚

#novemberfeelslike

Sahana~

Good morning!😍, Winter is here!!!🥶 #season_of_romance_with_words #sanamusings poetry #winter_feelings

read more
I woke up this morning to find that two inches of snow had fallen overnight. It had settled in the space between the grass blades, clung itself to the shingles on the roof, and was dripping from the finger-like icicles were adorning on the fir trees outside my window. As I write this, I complain about the cold and then leave my window open, hoping the discomfort will inspire me somehow. I pray that I can manipulate this winter wind into something warmer, something that does more than harden and crack. Because the place in my brain where I usually find poems has fallen in on itself, and I'm left trying to catch stray pieces of creativity before they desert me. So I hold these sentences like wounded doves, and I offer them to you; asking you to accept them, begging that you keep them safe. Because when night falls and the cold creeps its way out of the shadows, these words are all I have left.  Good morning!😍, Winter  is here!!!🥶

#sanamusings
#poetry
#winter_feelings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification