Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wheniwasingrade6 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wheniwasingrade6 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, iwa 880,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Tell us about the things that happened when you were in grade 6th. #remembertowrite #wheniwasingrade6 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A good memory that I carry is the Christmas celebrations at school.Being a Convent school it would be a week long affair. Many competitions like salad making, hat making ,Carol singing, dancing and Christmas plays would be held.The whole school resembled a fair where every child would be involved in one or the other activities.Soon after that we had a month long winter vacations and were gifted with a stocking full of sweets and a small Christmas tree by the Santa Claus who shook our hands and gave us the gifts.It was the most exciting experience for a sixth grader and then we all dispersed for the holidays happily.I remember doing the holiday homework only on the last two days of the vacation and even that I seemed to enjoy because I loved writing homework. Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Tell us about the things that happened when you were in grade 6th. #remembertowrite #wheniwasingrade6 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Tell us about the things that happened when you were in grade 6th. #remembertowrite #wheniwasingrade6 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was duffer student of my class
Before that I was topper of my school
( than I joined navodaya vidyalaya in 6th class ) 😂😂😂😅😅😅😅 Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Tell us about the things that happened when you were in grade 6th. #remembertowrite #wheniwasingrade6 #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Tell us about the things that happened when you were in grade 6th. #remembertowrite #wheniwasingrade6 #iambictetrameter Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My sunne of happy cease by school
That morrow warbling birds 
That streaming happy river sight
Freshly waken morrow buds
Tis lore than schooling books
Tis early school that ruin my bliss Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Tell us about the things that happened when you were in grade 6th. #remembertowrite #wheniwasingrade6 #iambictetrameter

Cerebral Derange

Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Tell us about the things that happened when you were in grade 6th. #remembertowrite #wheniwasingrade6 #iambictetrameter Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My sunne of happy cease by school
That morrow warbling birds 
That streaming happy river sight
Freshly waken morrow buds
Tis lore than schooling books
Tis early school that ruin my bliss Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Tell us about the things that happened when you were in grade 6th. #remembertowrite #wheniwasingrade6 #iambictetrameter

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
I was appointed the monitor of the my class
My own friends treated me differently, took advantage of my  meagre designation😂.My peace of mind was out of the window forever, even my dreams became haunted😈. I took my responsibility very seriously for a month. And then one day,I literally begged, my class teacher to spare me🤣🤣. Thank God I got free again  Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Anuj Jain

read more
Teenage was just on the cusp and here she was there in all her glory.
My arts teacher was the one thing that I won't forget from when I was in the sixth standard.
But what really took the cake was an incident involving my class teacher who used to paste gold and silver stars, on our assignments, she painstakingly used to make herself.
She married a student of class 12th of our school.
There was a lot of brouhaha over this incident but still the school management didn't sack her.
Class sixth was memorable indeed. Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Varadhan P M

read more

You may not believe that they
Started teaching abcd...!
We were allowed to write with Dip in ink pen on notebooks!
We had to carry ink bottle and Blotting paper ! Most of you might not have
Seen such things!
Our handwriting was like that of Mahatma Gandhi's! Or like that of
 Modern Doctors prescription with due respects.. Tell these to your children
let them know how fortunate they are !!  Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
I met Anshul, we were to walk on stage on School Annual function eve.We were  depicting our culture, we were to dress  in North Indian style and there were more children, some showcased South, some depicted northeastern Culture.But, I suddenly fell ill due to fever and missed the finals which made me to accept that sometimes even preparations teach us. We should try and be contended with winning and even losing. Chances go and come but be brave  to have a faceoff with life.💪😎😉 Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Bhoomi Anand

read more
All I knew was books,studies
and marks..
Playing was fading away from 
my mind...and it all fade away
6th grade was one of my 
toughest classes.....
I started to understand much
Of things,I had thousand of question
Running in my mind..
And at that time I thought that
I am understanding things ..
I'm actually getting mature
But now, I only think that I shouldn't
Be that mature to understand
Things...it only spoiled my life... Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Srishti

read more
When I was in my 6th grade I met with an accident. I was returning back from school on my bicycle. My friend accompanied me.
It was then I realized a three wheeler speeding towards us. But before I backed myself he hit me unintentionally.
My friend was panicked to see me in pool of blood.I was bleeding bad that I stained my uniform.
But I was saved by a good samaritan.
She drove me to my home safely.
And I went to see a doctor. I'm greatful to her throughout my life.
The lesson I learnt that day was to help people when they are injured and not to be a shameless spectator..because I know the I hell pain I underwent as I actually fractured my wrist and critically injured my lips.
So at last be the one who can be a reason for others smile!
Thnx for ur time and reading my story!
 Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification