Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best is_society_suffering Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best is_society_suffering Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about world telecommunication and information society day 2019, world telecommunication and information society day, servants of india society upsc, servants of people society, servants of india society founder,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

2novicity

#Article15, #castediscrimination, #SchoolDays #is_society_suffering? Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Tell us about the things that happened when you were in grade 6th. #remembertowrite #wheniwasingrade6 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I got know about the caste system first time in my life and literally I were like that we all are divided?, We have to face a lot of types of discriminations,? Is it strengthens our society? Or society is suffering from caste discrimitation?
A lot of questions started revolving around me whose answers I got by suffering the caste system.
 #article15, #castediscrimination, #schooldays
#is_society_suffering?
Welcome to the Day 17 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Tell us about the things that happened when you were in grade 6th. #remembertowrite #wheniwasingrade6 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification