Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best singmeasong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best singmeasong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about try not to sing, love to sing when santa comes to my house, i=int(1)/(a^(2)cos^(2x+b^(2)sin^(2)x)dx, me song sing, means being saved from the effects of sin,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Gita Khanna

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #singmeasong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 The first moments 
When your heart fluttered for someone
The tender green shoots of first love..  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #singmeasong  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shree

No words. :) #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires love #yqbaba #yqdidi It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #singmeasong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The withered flowers in the park today
Which you wanted to gift me yesterday.

Sing me a song about
The full moon you stayed up whole night
Missing, musing and planning a love-date.
 No words. :)
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires #love
#yqbaba #yqdidi
It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #singmeasong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #singmeasong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
mending ♥️ It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #singmeasong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
nothing
about the blank verses 
I wrote in my mind
about the empty words
that resonated
can you create music
from nullity
simple and pure
as serene as nihility
 It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #singmeasong  #YourQuoteAndMine

marmalade ツ

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #singmeasong #YourQuoteAndMine #theunsungquill Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the chances you got
in forms of stumbles
and falls,
the sunflowers you grew
in forms of black-white 
windows and walls, 
the stars you met
in forms of castles 
and dunes,
and last of all,
about the night
that ends not at dawn
but at your turning away.  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #singmeasong  #YourQuoteAndMine #theunsungquill 

Giftsy Dorcas

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #singmeasong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #newwifesaga #collabgdoc

read more
The saga of doubt,
That reveals the losses in gains,
That hatch new pains,
In bringing to life,
The symbolic wife,
Without the voices,
Punched by inner noises,
Breaking the heart,
But, building the soul. It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #singmeasong  #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #newwifesaga #collabgdoc

Varadhan P M

read more

NATURE
Without any propmting Seasons
Come and Go ! Seasonal Fruits and vegetables in abundance , so prompt !
Who is giving Orders and Instructions !?
They do their Duty without Supervision,
Or Commands, without Rewards...
Not bothered whether the Flowers
Plucked or pining away, or offered !
We need a Supervisor, Police station
Prison, Courtroom, yet escape, alas !  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #singmeasong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Happiness..... It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #singmeasong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashu

read more
that world which doesn't dwells
because in this world I can't dwell 
and breathe. But if you sing me those 
songs, I can feel much better and would 
sigh a little. And would love you a little. It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #singmeasong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Sing me a song about 
our eternal love
whom we have 
brought for each other
ever and forever. 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification