Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wethelittlethings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wethelittlethings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wet in hindi meaning, wet and wild india, wet in rain meaning, wet in rain synonyms, wet in english,

• 1 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Dikshit Chopra

Little Things I learnt while writing this series was being grateful and consistent. And that there are many little things around us that goes ignored or unrealised. And these little things are also the reason for the happiness we want. They are around and just require a glance. #wethelittlethings #rishwrites #wcseries #yqseries #yqwc #yqbaba #Learnings

read more
Little Things #30

Last entry to this series. This one is for you all. Thanks for motivating me to continue the series and also showing your love! The little thing called gratitude seems a big feeling now. I am grateful for this series. For your support and motivation. Little Things I learnt while writing this series was being grateful and consistent. And that there are many little things around us that goes ignored or unrealised. And these little things are also the reason for the happiness we want. They are around and just require a glance.

#wethelittlethings #rishwrites #wcseries #yqseries #yqwc #yqbaba #learnings

Dikshit Chopra

Little Things #29

The series is about to end. This one is to appreciate nostalgia. Let's appreciate that we took a step forward for the journey we wanted to started and continued to walk on that path to complete it one day. #wethelittlethings #yqwc #yqseries #wcseries #yqbaba #rishwrites #consistency #firststep

Dikshit Chopra

Little Things #28

If you have been following this series you know that I feed strays. Today someone anonymously kept food for dogs. And in good quantity. And I want to thank that someone. I was running out of dog food that was something I needed to worry about but people started feeding them as well and it somewhere made it easy for me. #wethelittlethings #yqseries #yqwc #wcseries #yqbaba #rishwrites #actsofkindness

Dikshit Chopra

Little Things #27

When the country is going through this tough time of bad remakes and the pandemic lockdown and a friend shares with you some good old songs to get over it... #wethelittlethings #rishwrites #yqwc #wcseries #yqseries #yqbaba #songs

Dikshit Chopra

Little Things #26

Ever experimented while cooking? It gives you the best memories. Maybe not good food but yes, delicious memories... #wcseries #yqseries #rishwrites #wethelittlethings #yqbaba #yqwc #experiment

Dikshit Chopra

It's hard for people remember the last time they appreciated someone. And this brings the second conclusion. We never get appreciated. Because even we don't appreciate... #wethelittlethings #yqwc #wcseries #yqseries #yqbaba #rishwrites #appreciation

read more
Little Things #25

Appreciation, one of the most generous and thoughtful little things. It is even easy to do. You can appreciate anyone and anywhere but it's just rare these days. It's hard for people remember the last time they appreciated someone. And this brings the second conclusion. We never get appreciated. Because even we don't appreciate...

#wethelittlethings #yqwc #wcseries #yqseries #yqbaba #rishwrites #appreciation

Dikshit Chopra

Sometimes the #rayofhope is just around. And for that you sometimes even need darkness to find the it. #yqwc #yqseries #wcseries #rishwrites #yqbaba #wethelittlethings #Hope

read more
Little Things #24

Feeling low for reason known or unknown and then finding the ray of hope in must unexpected place… you know it is all around. We just need to look carefully. Again and again. And even in the most unexpected place! Sometimes the #rayofhope is just around. And for that you sometimes even need darkness to find the it.

#yqwc #yqseries #wcseries #rishwrites #yqbaba #wethelittlethings #hope

Dikshit Chopra

Little Things #23

When you are bored and out of mood and friend learns it just from the text and decides to improve your mood. You then realise that you have friends you needed and deserved. #rishwrites #wethelittlethings #yqwc #wcseries #yqseries #yqbaba #friends

Dikshit Chopra

Little Things #22

That little irritating intrusion in privacy that people do to feed their insecurity and you get annoyed. We have unknowingly become so secretive. #wethelittlethings #yqwc #yqseries #wcseries #yqbaba #rishwrites #secretive

Dikshit Chopra

Little Things #21

When there's a void for no reason and you feel lonely and nothing works for you. That akelepan wali feeling is so irritating. It would have been created to take revenge on enemies. #wethelittlethings #yqwc #yqseries #wcseries #rishwrites #yqbaba #void
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification