Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best actsofkindness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best actsofkindness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about raulet act kya hai, 22 love street flynn act, bithional added to soap acts as, acts of service love language long distance, damage to public property act,

• 31 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourav Roy

It's #WorldKindnessDay today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
can change someone's life It's #worldkindnessday today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

It's #WorldKindnessDay today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Never care about other's 
disrespect towards you... 
You always respect them... 
That's what people say...  It's #worldkindnessday today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sai Sameera Voleti

Kindness is supporting them to face their difficult times...It's #WorldKindnessDay today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Kindness doesn't always mean us donating some money or food to people

It's about standing up for them, encouraging them to fight their problems and trying to lighten their precious life with our smile and love♥️
 Kindness is supporting them to face their difficult times...It's #worldkindnessday today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Sancheeta Singha

132 It's #WorldKindnessDay today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Forgiveness  is the best way of kindness 132
It's #worldkindnessday today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Major Mystique

It's #WorldKindnessDay today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It is a cold Monday morning and I am shivering from cold as the auto-rickshaw drives towards my school. I tell the driver to stop by the bus stand. He asks, "You will go to the school, right? I can drop you?" 

I ask hesitating, "I don't have any more money" 

"It is ok!" 

We drive down to the school and I pay him a bit less than what he deserved, not for the extra distance but for the extra kindness It's #worldkindnessday today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

It's #WorldKindnessDay today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Are always satisfying....
Self pleasing austere step.. 🌻 It's #worldkindnessday today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

It's #WorldKindnessDay today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

read more
Impact more powerful and bigger enthusiasm for Another level of Kindness 
😊😇 It's #worldkindnessday today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #collab #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

Sita Prasad

It's #WorldKindnessDay today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba I am a fan of the dialogue- one random act of kindness a day, is necessary.

read more
Bring a natural joy,
They are priceless as they come for free,
Like all the blooms, or the rays of light,
Whether it is a blessing hand on the kids,
Or a hello to the known passerby,
It can be a tip to the waiting vendor,
Or a hug to say you love them the most,
Who are with you,
Always remember just giving away  a little,
Earns you the earnest and most beautiful thank you,
Count them not but earn them as many.. .

It's #worldkindnessday today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba I am a fan of the dialogue- one random act of kindness a day, is necessary.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Will give you happiness
Be kind to kids
Who are homeless 
Those who are taken care
By angels of God.
Be kind with them
Spend some time with them 
And spread happiness 
Because there
You will get 
Raw happiness... It's #worldkindnessday today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

rizz kinzz

read more
Ignoring someone's embarrassed moment
   Listening to someone's agony, aware that you cannot change the situation It's #worldkindnessday today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification