Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SongMeme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SongMeme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kare song, ek hazaro meri behna hai video song, chikne chikne kamar hai song, wo karam khudaya hai song, swaah ban ke song download,

• 81 Followers
  • 209 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prashant Kumar

#papakipari #HappyBirthdayMeme to #selenagomez. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2643. Get. Set. Meme it! 🌚 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I listen about girls that 
they are "Papa ki Pari" 
but can't fly...
Then me:- #papakipari
#HappyBirthdayMeme to #SelenaGomez.

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2643.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🌚 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Prashant Kumar

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #nehakakkar. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #SongMeme entries to #YQMT2537. Get. Set. Meme it. 🎉 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Contestants:- I was born when I was baby.

Reality show Judges:- #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NehaKakkar.

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #SongMeme entries to #YQMT2537.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🎉   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #selenagomez. 🥳Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2642. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Every rapid fire quote to baba #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SelenaGomez.

🥳Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2642.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: Oh no, I forgot wearing the mask. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #EnriqueIglesias. 🎤Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #SongMeme entries to #YQMT2446. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 Stay masked. 😷 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I take my dog out for a walk and absent-mindedly put the mask on my 🐕. After walking a few feet, me 👇🏽 Rough translation: Oh no, I forgot wearing the mask.

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #EnriqueIglesias.

🎤Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #SongMeme entries to #YQMT2446.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟
Stay masked. 😷 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Haye, haye Mogambo khush hua👻 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #DaddyYankee. 🎤Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2239. Get. Set. Meme it! 🎈 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
After successfully finishing a ten course meal, me to my stomach 🌹 Haye, haye
Mogambo khush hua👻

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #DaddyYankee.

🎤Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2239.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🎈 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

It's #JustinTimberlake at #YQMeme. 🤟Collab on this #SongMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2231. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My highlighted quotes, after seeing today's budget highlights 👇🏽 It's #JustinTimberlake at #YQMeme.

🤟Collab on this #SongMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2231.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Rough Translation: Amazing! 🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #SongMeme entries to #YQMT1684. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me, when somebody says his friend list on FB is 4998 plus 👇🏽 Rough Translation: Amazing!

🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #SongMeme entries to #YQMT1684.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘😂
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

💥Collab on this template and make your multiple #Meme #funnymeme #SongMeme entries to #TBMT196 #YQMeme #templatesbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Templates Baba

read more
Me, whilst walking home after  falling in kichad or a pool of wet mud👇🏽 💥Collab on this template and make your multiple #meme #funnymeme #songmeme
entries to #TBMT196 #yqmeme
#templatesbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Templates Baba

Chitra Iyer

Rough Translation: Are you angry with me? 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1164. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When writer's block strikes, words asking me👇🏽 Rough Translation: Are you angry with me?

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1164.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #nehakakkar. 😎 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1127 and make everyone RoFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I want to cry without getting my eyeliner smudged, I am like this 👇 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NehaKakkar. 😎

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1127 and make everyone RoFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification