Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT1164 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT1164 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about samsung galaxy tab 3 neo t111 price 10, samsung tab 3 t111 price 10, samsung tab t111 price 10, tab neo t111 10,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Rough Translation: Are you angry with me? 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1164. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When writer's block strikes, words asking me👇🏽 Rough Translation: Are you angry with me?

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1164.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Mahima Jain

Izzat raas hi nhi aati🤣🤣 Rough Translation: Are you angry with me? 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1164. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Collab

read more
When best friend calls you
"AAP"
 Izzat raas hi nhi aati🤣🤣

Rough Translation: Are you angry with me?

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1164.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #collab

Umang Parmar

Rough Translation: Are you angry with me? 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1164. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me to My Income Rough Translation: Are you angry with me?

Ar. Smitha

कोशिश तो बहुत करते हैं की टाइम पे reply दे पर नहीं हो पाता। 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, #SongMeme #smithasunkara #coronameme entries to #YQMT1164. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me, when I am unable to reply on time.  कोशिश तो बहुत करते हैं की टाइम पे reply दे पर नहीं हो पाता। 

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme,  #SongMeme #smithasunkara #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1164.  #YourQuoteAndMine

મસ્તાન

read more
Nowadays shayri, poems,  quotes to me.....  Rough Translation: Are you angry with me?

Funny Singh🐼

Syd ab isse jyada apni insult aur na dekhi jaayegi meri dost Bharti se😝😝😝 Isliye agar is post par bhi ye react na ki to ye funny fight yahi samapt kar di jaayegi.😌😝 Aur kal se mai apne old mode me wapas aa jaunga😝😝 #bhartisharma #roast #funnysingh #Naaraz Rough Translation: Are you angry with me? #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMT1164 #QMeme

read more
Bharti ab meri kisi bhi Post or comment
ka reply nahi de rahi hai.😭😭

Me to bharti : 👇👇👇👇👇😝 Syd ab isse jyada apni insult aur na dekhi jaayegi meri dost Bharti  se😝😝😝

Isliye agar is post par bhi ye react na ki to ye funny fight yahi samapt kar di jaayegi.😌😝

Aur kal se mai apne old mode me wapas aa jaunga😝😝

#bhartisharma #roast #funnysingh #naaraz
Rough Translation: Are you angry with me?

Dharm Desai

read more
When no one answers the question 
Asked by lecturer in google meet

Le lecturer  Rough Translation: Are you angry with me?

KARAN GUPTA

read more
When blue tick goes unanswered- Rough Translation: Are you angry with me?

PS T

read more
Unplugged songs kyu,plug me lagao to speaker chalega..? Rough Translation: Are you angry with me?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification