Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best andthelovesaidtolife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best andthelovesaidtolife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about father and daughter love images, indiana jones and the temple of doom, good morning family and friends quotes, gcf of 8 and 12, teachers day images and quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Abid

Complete this beautiful prompt by collaborating with us on #andthelovesaidtolife #collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine #magentazone Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Stop introducing people everyday.. 
I'm confused as to whom to choose for this stupid heart.. Complete this beautiful prompt by collaborating with us on #andthelovesaidtolife 
#collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz 
#yqbaba #yqrestzone  #YourQuoteAndMine
#magentazone
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Abid

Complete this beautiful prompt by collaborating with us on #andthelovesaidtolife #collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine #magentazone Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Hold me in my moments of strife Complete this beautiful prompt by collaborating with us on #andthelovesaidtolife 
#magentazone

Abid

Complete this beautiful prompt by collaborating with us on #andthelovesaidtolife #collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine #magentazone #yqsayyed Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
If you are the husband
I am your wife..  Complete this beautiful prompt by collaborating with us on #andthelovesaidtolife 
#magentazone
#yqsayyed

Sourajita D

march ahead in this season of fall, 
I will come to you to warm the winters! 
And we shall hold hands in spring. #sourajita #lovewithouthim #andthelovesaidtolife 

GURJASPAL SINGH

Complete this beautiful prompt by collaborating with us on #andthelovesaidtolife #collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone #cyanzone #silentwarrior Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

read more
 And if I am with you...
All you will feel is love all around.. 
 Complete this beautiful prompt by collaborating with us on #andthelovesaidtolife 
Collaborating with Rest Zone #cyanzone #silentwarrior 
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification