Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT775 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT775 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about بستیون t77,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Hansika Bansal

Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #eccedentesiasthb #prank #Pranks #aprilfoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me to my hostelmates : Guys aaj dinner party hai !!
Mess contractor to us : Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #eccedentesiasthb  #Prank #Pranks #AprilFoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Ritz

Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Camera #prank #Pranks #aprilfoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Boy tries to flirt with a girl and the girl friend-zone him
Boy trying to cope up rejection with a joke- Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Camera #Prank #Pranks #AprilFoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Camera #prank #Pranks #aprilfoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775. #smithasunkara Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Aapko umarkaid hogi kyonki aap bahar nikle lockdown mei.  Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Camera #Prank #Pranks #AprilFoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775.  #smithasunkara

Funny Singh🐼

Mohini Thakur 🔥 Meme achhe banao tab feature hoga🤣🤣🤣 Aise hi excited mat ho jaya kro😂😂😂 #mohinithakur #roast #funnysingh Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine #Pranks #1stapril #aprilfoolsday #YQMT775

read more
When i inform to mohini.
Aapka meme, YQmeme ne feature kiya hai.😍
Then mohini jhat se dekhti hai, kuchh ni mila.😂😂
Then me : 👇👇👇😂 Mohini Thakur 🔥
Meme achhe banao tab feature hoga🤣🤣🤣

Aise hi excited mat ho jaya kro😂😂😂

#mohinithakur #roast #funnysingh
Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹

Anjali Raj

Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Camera #prank #Pranks #aprilfoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
YQ Memes:  Hey ! Your meme has been selected for a shout out! 
Me:  OMG! मैंने कर दिखाया ! Yeyyy 💃💃💃
YQ Memes : 👇👇👇 Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Camera #Prank #Pranks #AprilFoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankki Sharma

read more
My Friend's - Bhai Engineering Krlo Bahut Scope Hai.
After Engineering

My Friend's -⬇️ Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification