Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 1stapril Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 1stapril Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on 1st love, happy 1st month anniversary my love, 1st love quotes, 1st side love status, 1st love anniversary wishes for boyfriend,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pooja Rawat

mute video

Sahid khan

mute video

Swatantra Kumar Singh

Hey! Tell me something about 1st April.

As far as I know this is the only day when people actually reveal the truth after making you fool or cheating on you.  #YQbaba #YQdidi #Life #1stApril #Truth #People

Hansika Bansal

Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #eccedentesiasthb #prank #Pranks #aprilfoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me to my hostelmates : Guys aaj dinner party hai !!
Mess contractor to us : Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #eccedentesiasthb  #Prank #Pranks #AprilFoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Aniket Sen

बातों-बातों में मैंने कहा - 
"आज झूठ बोलने का दिन है।"

बातों-बातों में वो बोली - 
"तुम बहुत याद आते हो।" #1stapril #aprilfoolsday #झूठ #पगली #याद #yqdidi #bestyqhindiquotes #ifyoulikeitthenletmeknow

Ritz

Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Camera #prank #Pranks #aprilfoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Boy tries to flirt with a girl and the girl friend-zone him
Boy trying to cope up rejection with a joke- Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Camera #Prank #Pranks #AprilFoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Camera #prank #Pranks #aprilfoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775. #smithasunkara Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Aapko umarkaid hogi kyonki aap bahar nikle lockdown mei.  Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Camera #Prank #Pranks #AprilFoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775.  #smithasunkara

Funny Singh🐼

Mohini Thakur 🔥 Meme achhe banao tab feature hoga🤣🤣🤣 Aise hi excited mat ho jaya kro😂😂😂 #mohinithakur #roast #funnysingh Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine #Pranks #1stapril #aprilfoolsday #YQMT775

read more
When i inform to mohini.
Aapka meme, YQmeme ne feature kiya hai.😍
Then mohini jhat se dekhti hai, kuchh ni mila.😂😂
Then me : 👇👇👇😂 Mohini Thakur 🔥
Meme achhe banao tab feature hoga🤣🤣🤣

Aise hi excited mat ho jaya kro😂😂😂

#mohinithakur #roast #funnysingh
Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹

Funny Singh🐼

Are waah, ye to shayri ban gai😂😂🤣🤣 Lkn aaj ka haal batana na bhulen😝😝 Ya phir rozana ki tarah Din nikal diya?😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ek writer hone ke naate #Collab ke dwara bhi fun me tadka laga sakte ho😜😝 Dhanyavaad😝😝 #Humour #AprilFool #1stapril #funnysingh

read more
Aur batao....?
आज अप्रैल फूल के दिन किसी को उल्लू बनाया?🤔
या फिर खुद बेइज़्ज़ती के सागर में गोता लगाया?🤣 Are waah, ye to shayri ban gai😂😂🤣🤣
Lkn aaj ka haal batana na bhulen😝😝

Ya phir rozana ki tarah Din nikal diya?😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ek writer hone ke naate #collab ke dwara bhi fun me tadka laga sakte ho😜😝

Dhanyavaad😝😝

Anjali Raj

Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Camera #prank #Pranks #aprilfoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
YQ Memes:  Hey ! Your meme has been selected for a shout out! 
Me:  OMG! मैंने कर दिखाया ! Yeyyy 💃💃💃
YQ Memes : 👇👇👇 Rough translation: You have been pranked. Look at the camera and wave a hi! 😹😹

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Camera #Prank #Pranks #AprilFoolsday #1stapril entries to #YQMT775.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification