Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT872 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT872 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Divya Kulkarni

Others are also there like Maharashtrachi Hasyajatra, Chala hawa yeu dya. Heard of this song #muskurane from #arijitsingh? "You're the reason for my smile."- Rough translation. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT872 and wish him a very #happybirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Iss lockdown mein TMKOC  Others are also there like Maharashtrachi Hasyajatra, Chala hawa yeu dya. 
Heard of this song #Muskurane from #ArijitSingh?  
"You're the reason for my smile."- Rough translation. 

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT872 and wish him a very #HappyBirthday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Hansika Bansal

Me to my phone during lockdown : #yqmeme 
#bmwritingmarathon 
#buddymantra 
#writingblitzs 
#eccedentesiasthb  #YQMT872 and wish him a very #HappyBirthday #YourQuoteAndMine

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

Others are also there like Maharashtrachi Hasyajatra, Chala hawa yeu dya. Heard of this song #muskurane from #arijitsingh? "You're the reason for my smile."- Rough translation. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT872 and wish him a very #happybirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Iss lockdown mein TMKOC  Others are also there like Maharashtrachi Hasyajatra, Chala hawa yeu dya. 

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT872 and wish him a very #HappyBirthday #YourQuoteAndMine

Ritz

Heard of this song #muskurane from #arijitsingh? "You're the reason for my smile."- Rough translation. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT872 and wish him a very #happybirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Nibba-nibbis to each other when they get romantic Heard of this song #Muskurane from #ArijitSingh?  

Safia Tehseen

qki comments ki bhuki main😂😂😂😂😂...na followers chahiye na likes chahiye...cmnts hi cmnts hr baar chahiye😂😂😂😂😂 Heard of this song #muskurane from #arijitsingh? "You're the reason for my smile."- Rough translation. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT872 and wish him a very #happybirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
*whenever i get comments for my memes*

then..me to my comment box👇 qki comments ki bhuki main😂😂😂😂😂...na followers chahiye na likes chahiye...cmnts hi cmnts hr baar chahiye😂😂😂😂😂

Ar. Smitha

Heard of this song #muskurane from #arijitsingh? "You're the reason for my smile."- Rough translation. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT872 #smithasunkara #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Suno, han aap jo is meme ko like karoge...
bas tum ho 👇👇👇 Heard of this song #Muskurane from #ArijitSingh?  

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT872 #smithasunkara #YourQuoteAndMine

PS T

Heard of this song #muskurane from #arijitsingh? "You're the reason for my smile."- Rough translation. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SongMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT872 and wish him a very #happybirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Salary slip. Heard of this song #Muskurane from #ArijitSingh?  

NEERAJ SIINGH

Heard of this song #muskurane from #arijitsingh? "You're the reason for my smile."- Rough translation. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple SongMeme CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT872 and wish him a very #happybirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

read more
" Neeraj " when you writes  Heard of this song #Muskurane from #ArijitSingh?  

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple SongMeme CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT872 and wish him a very #HappyBirthday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

Vibha Katare

read more
Salary credited message on last day of month ...

Shankki Sharma

read more
Me To My Mom-
Muskurane Ki Vajah Tum Ho
My Mom To My Papa-
Muskurane Ki Vajah Tum Ho
My Mom And Papa To Me- Heard of this song #Muskurane from #ArijitSingh?  

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification