Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT1234 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT1234 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: "Seems like I came in at the wrong time." 📽️ Another #FilmyMeme with #ShahRukhKhan and #sunilshetty from #MainHoonNa. 🤝 Collab on this #YQMT1234 and point out the various situations with your #YQMeme where people get caught. 😂😂 🎬 Aur 'waqt' zaya nahi karunga. Meme it!💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Bright future to a painful past
👇🏽 Rough translation: "Seems like I came in at the wrong time."

📽️ Another #FilmyMeme with #ShahRukhKhan and #SunilShetty from #MainHoonNa.
🤝 Collab on this #YQMT1234 and point out the various situations with your #YQMeme where people get caught. 😂😂
🎬 Aur 'waqt' zaya nahi karunga. Meme it!💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Sourajita D

I guess we have forgotten the fact when it came with the duration it is quarantined. Rough translation: "Seems like I came in at the wrong time." 📽️ #FilmyMeme #ShahRukhKhan #sunilshetty #MainHoonNa #YQMT1234 #YQMeme #sourajita #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My Flipkart package quarantined over a week under sun. 

Le Flipkart package: I guess we have forgotten the fact when it came with the duration it is quarantined.

Rough translation: "Seems like I came in at the wrong time."

📽️  #FilmyMeme  #ShahRukhKhan #SunilShetty  #MainHoonNa #YQMT1234  #YQMeme #sourajita #YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

Rough translation: "Seems like I came in at the wrong time." 📽️ Another FilmyMeme with ShahRukhKhan and SunilShetty from MainHoonNa. 🤝 Collab on this #YQMT1234 and point out the various situations with your #YQMeme where people get caught. 😂😂 🎬 Aur 'waqt' zaya nahi karunga. Meme it!💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Pun #yqbaba #yqhumour

read more
That single deadly fart after becoming weapon of mass destruction inside the lift be like 

📽️ Another FilmyMeme with ShahRukhKhan and SunilShetty from MainHoonNa.
🤝 Collab on this #YQMT1234 and point out the various situations with your #YQMeme where people get caught. 😂😂

Tushar Jangid

Rough translation: "Seems like I came in at the wrong time." 📽️ Another #FilmyMeme with #ShahRukhKhan and #sunilshetty from #MainHoonNa. 🤝 Collab on this #YQMT1234 and point out the various situations with your #YQMeme where people get caught. 😂😂 🎬 Aur 'waqt' zaya nahi karunga. Meme it!💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
मैं दोस्त के घर पहुँचा और देखा कि उसकी धुआँधार पिटाई हो रही है😂
Me:- Rough translation: "Seems like I came in at the wrong time."

Funny Singh🐼

Experienced...😝😝 Papa , papa hote hain yr😝 Jab tak na bolte tab tak na bolte... Aur jab bolte to sabko fatkar dete😝🤣🤣🤣 #Humour #funnysingh #Papa #lagta_hai_mai_galat_waqt_par_aa_gaya Rough translation: "Seems like I came in at the wrong time." #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #MainHoonNa #YQMT1234

read more
जब घर में पापा; बड़े भाई को डाँट लगा रहे हों।
और मैं उसी समय कहीं से टपक जाऊँ...!
Then My inner soul 👇👇👇😝
 Experienced...😝😝

Papa , papa hote hain yr😝
Jab tak na bolte tab tak na bolte...
Aur jab bolte to sabko fatkar dete😝🤣🤣🤣

#humour #funnysingh #papa #lagta_hai_mai_galat_waqt_par_aa_gaya

Garima Sharma

read more
when my teacher scold 
my gang in staff room.  Rough translation: "Seems like I came in at the wrong time."

Aafia khan

read more
While taking screenshot, notification be like,

Shankki Sharma

read more
जब देश पहले ही ग़रीबी,भुखमरी,महंगाई और बेरोजगारी से जूझ रहा हो और
ऊपर से कोरोना आ जाये
कोरोना - ⬇️ Rough translation: "Seems like I came in at the wrong time."

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification