Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SportyMeme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SportyMeme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sporty girl quotes, sporty quotes, sporty captions, miss sporty crush on you 062, miss sporty crush on you 063,

• 34 Followers
  • 69 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

👹👹😂 And here's #ViratKohli on his #happybirthday. 🤝 Collab on this #YQMeme and come up with your crazy entries using #YQMT571. 🏆 Best memes will be featured. 😂 . 🏏 #Cricket #SportyMeme #IndianCricketTeam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
You hear "verithanam" song for the first time😂 👹👹😂
And here's #ViratKohli on his #happybirthday.
🤝 Collab on this #YQMeme and come up with your crazy entries using #YQMT571.
🏆 Best memes will be featured. 😂
🏏 #Cricket #SportyMeme #IndianCricketTeam #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

Rough translation: Stop. That's enough. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SaniaMirza. 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2014. Get. Set. Meme it! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Friends call ಮಾಡಿದಾಗ  ರಿಸೀವ್  ಮಾಡದೆ   ಅವ್ರು ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿ ಬೈತಿರುವಾಗ ಸಾಕು next time ಈ ತರ ಆಗಲ್ಲ ಅನ್ನೋದು..😝 Rough translation: Stop. That's enough.

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #SaniaMirza.

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2014.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: I'll hit you with this. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SaniaMirza. 🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2015. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me, with the mosquito bat, telling a cockroach and a flying insect after I'm done with the irritating mosquito 👇🏽 Rough translation: I'll hit you with this.

🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2015.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

#Collab on this #YQMT151 with #Vk #ViratKohli and participate in our #SportyMeme on #SportySaturdays.😪😂😂 🚫 Avoid cliche. 🎆 Come up with multiple entries. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured on first meme first serve basis. 😉🖖🏻 🚀Get. Set. Meme it.🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Friend's :- (on the time of pizza delivery) 

Naa... Naa.. Naa.. Naa..Naa.. Niiiii... 
Ohh.... Pizzzaaaa... Aayeee... Niiii.. 😂😁😀 #Collab on this #YQMT151 with #vk #ViratKohli and participate in our #SportyMeme on #SportySaturdays.😪😂😂
🚫 Avoid cliche.
🎆 Come up with multiple entries.
🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured on first meme first serve basis. 😉🖖🏻
🚀Get. Set. Meme it.🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 ☕☕😂🤣🤣 aaj k liye tips😂🤣 swati rawat ji Am i right 😂😂🤣🤣 Rough Translation: Play with your mind. 🏁Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #MSDhoni #funnymeme #CricketMemes #IndianCricketTeam #SportyMeme entries to #YQMT1422. Get. Set. Meme it! 🏏 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
कोई जब रिजल्ट पुछता था, तब पहले पुरे बोर्ड का हाल बेहाल बताते
और अपना रिजल्ट 56% को 86% बना कर बताते

My friend to me👇 B positive 👇👇👇
☕☕😂🤣🤣 aaj k liye tips😂🤣
swati rawat ji Am i right 😂😂🤣🤣
Rough Translation: Play with your mind. 

🏁Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #MSDhoni #FunnyMeme #CricketMemes  #IndianCricketTeam #SportyMeme entries to #YQMT1422.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🏏 #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: Stop. That's enough. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SaniaMirza. 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2014. Get. Set. Meme it! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me after finishing 34 th Gulabjamun Rough translation: Stop. That's enough.

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2014.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: I'll hit you with this. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SaniaMirza. 🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2015. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab aap apni Amma se kaho 
Bar bar yahi sabji kyo banate ho
Ye bhi achchha nhi bana hai

Le Amma :  Rough translation: I'll hit you with this.

🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2015.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

When...? Me after...? 🚶🏻‍♂️Walk into the meme game and come-up with situations which make us go RoFL with the image. 😂 🏋🏻‍♂️ Use #YQMT573 for your #YQMeme for this template. Now, shhh 🤫 Om Memebanaye namah! . #happybirthday #ViratKohli #Cricket #IndianCricketTeam #SportyMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Webseries to sleep at 3AM be like.. When...? Me after...?
🚶🏻‍♂️Walk into the meme game and come-up with situations which make us go RoFL with the image. 😂
🏋🏻‍♂️ Use #YQMT573 for your #YQMeme for this template.
Now, shhh 🤫 Om Memebanaye namah!
#HappyBirthday #ViratKohli #Cricket #IndianCricketTeam #SportyMeme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #cristianoronaldo. ⚽️Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #Football #SportyMeme entries to #YQMT2863. Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me:*Tells my child to reduce his gaming*

Him:— % & #HappyBirthdayMeme to #CristianoRonaldo.

⚽️Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #Football #SportyMeme entries to #YQMT2863.

Get. Set. Meme it! 📢    #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Rough Translation: Play with your mind. 🏁Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #MSDhoni #funnymeme #CricketMemes #IndianCricketTeam #SportyMeme entries to #YQMT1422. Get. Set. Meme it! 🏏 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Kaha milta hai dimag aaj kal tho
unavailable hai Rough Translation: Play with your mind. 

🏁Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #MSDhoni #FunnyMeme #CricketMemes #IndianCricketTeam #SportyMeme entries to #YQMT1422.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🏏 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification