Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SaniaMirza Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SaniaMirza Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you sania, sania name meaning in hindi, sania name meaning in urdu, sania singh, sania mirza in hindi,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

Rough translation: Stop. That's enough. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SaniaMirza. 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2014. Get. Set. Meme it! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Friends call ಮಾಡಿದಾಗ  ರಿಸೀವ್  ಮಾಡದೆ   ಅವ್ರು ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿ ಬೈತಿರುವಾಗ ಸಾಕು next time ಈ ತರ ಆಗಲ್ಲ ಅನ್ನೋದು..😝 Rough translation: Stop. That's enough.

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #SaniaMirza.

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2014.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: I'll hit you with this. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SaniaMirza. 🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2015. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me, with the mosquito bat, telling a cockroach and a flying insect after I'm done with the irritating mosquito 👇🏽 Rough translation: I'll hit you with this.

🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2015.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: Stop. That's enough. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SaniaMirza. 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2014. Get. Set. Meme it! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me after finishing 34 th Gulabjamun Rough translation: Stop. That's enough.

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2014.

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: I'll hit you with this. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SaniaMirza. 🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2015. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab aap apni Amma se kaho 
Bar bar yahi sabji kyo banate ho
Ye bhi achchha nhi bana hai

Le Amma :  Rough translation: I'll hit you with this.

🌚Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2015.

Poonam Suyal

read more
When someone begins explaining to me benefits of healthy diet and exercise  Rough translation: Stop. That's enough.

A J

read more
Todays  kids  asking  mom  to  make  pizza ,
Moms :sure  beta  you  will  get it  in  lunch 

Asking  90's mom  to  make parantha  instead  of  chapati 
Mom: Rough translation: I'll hit you with this.

Anand Nagada

read more
When someone brings
Haldiram wali soanpapdi 
On Diwali when you already 
Recieved a pile of it. Rough translation: I'll hit you with this.

Anand Nagda

read more
When someone brings
Haldiram wali soanpapdi 
On Diwali when you already 
Recieved a pile of it. Rough translation: I'll hit you with this.

Safia Tehseen

It's #FarahKhan with #SaniaMirza. 😉 📸Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Dance #happybirthday #KoffeeWithKaran entries to #YQMT613 and make us laugh! 😛 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes ek ka kat chuka hai...aur ek katwane k liye ready h😂😂😂 ...u can say....katrina and alia to ranbir😂😂😂😂

read more
when two best friend have same love interst one is ex and other is next...both say hi to him😉

*ex                   *next It's #Farahkhan with #SaniaMirza. 😉
📸Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Dance #HappyBirthday #KoffeewithKaran entries to #YQMT613 and make us laugh! 😛 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes ek ka kat chuka hai...aur ek katwane k liye ready h😂😂😂 ...u can say....katrina and alia to ranbir😂😂😂😂

Ar. Smitha

Rough translation: Stop. That's enough. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #SaniaMirza. 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SportyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2014. #smithasunkara Get. Set. Meme it! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Boys to himself after waiting for reply from crush. 
Intezaar....  Rough translation: Stop. That's enough.

#smithasunkara
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification