Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TimeOfTheYear Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TimeOfTheYear Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil vich tere liye time kadke karda main promise milan, the life of the typical college student is characterized by time spent studying, best happy movies of all time, time quotes in english, best selling poetry books of all time,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Atishay jain

At this time of the year, what does the world look, sound, smell, taste and feel like to you? At this time of the year, who are you, where are you, why are you doing whatever you are doing? You can just observe and question the world or yourself at this time of the year and share it with me. Use #TimeOfTheYear #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
People started to think about new year resolutions
But shouldn't they start it right now! At this time of the year, what does the world look, sound, smell, taste and feel like to you?

At this time of the year, who are you, where are you, why are you doing whatever you are doing? 

You can just observe and question the world or yourself at this time of the year and share it with me.

Use #TimeOfTheYear

Snigdha Agrawal

At this time of the year, what does the world look, sound, smell, taste and feel like to you? At this time of the year, who are you, where are you, why are you doing whatever you are doing? You can just observe and question the world or yourself at this time of the year and share it with me. Use #TimeOfTheYear #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I feel enthused just watching the decorated Christmas trees.  Brings back a world of memories when as a child waited twelve months for this season of festivities.  That spirit still exists even as I'm bent with age At this time of the year, what does the world look, sound, smell, taste and feel like to you?

At this time of the year, who are you, where are you, why are you doing whatever you are doing? 

You can just observe and question the world or yourself at this time of the year and share it with me.

Use #TimeOfTheYear

Deeksha Joshi

At this time of the year, what does the world look, sound, smell, taste and feel like to you? At this time of the year, who are you, where are you, why are you doing whatever you are doing? You can just observe and question the world or yourself at this time of the year and share it with me. Use #TimeOfTheYear #yqbaba #Universe #words #Challenge #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The universe & the whole world seems unfair to me...!!!
 At this time of the year, what does the world look, sound, smell, taste and feel like to you?

Use #timeoftheyear
#yqbaba #universe #words

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

At this time of the year, what does the world look, sound, smell, taste and feel like to you? At this time of the year, who are you, where are you, why are you doing whatever you are doing? You can just observe and question the world or yourself at this time of the year and share it with me. Use #TimeOfTheYear #Trending #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba_yqdidi #dreamingvet

read more
I think that I had lost more people and gained more experience..And have less expectations and more expressions... At this time of the year, what does the world look, sound, smell, taste and feel like to you?

Use #TimeOfTheYear

_Ankahe_Alfaaz__

read more
Everyone is waiting for the new year to come , bt the soldiers of fortune are rewinding on the journey just to recognize what were the mistakes committed this year so that it may not occur again .. At this time of the year, what does the world look, sound, smell, taste and feel like to you?

Use #TimeOfTheYear

Mahed Sadia

read more
I remember very clear,
I was still a little deer..
Sunken deep in fear.... At this time of the year, what does the world look, sound, smell, taste and feel like to you?

Use #TimeOfTheYear

Durga Kannan

read more
I am pondering over
My purpose in life
Why I am here
What is my purpose
It can't be for
An existence, mundane
Or merely for enjoyment
There should be more
And I wish I knew
Why I am here At this time of the year, what does the world look, sound, smell, taste and feel like to you?

Use #TimeOfTheYear

vibrant.writer

No one understand that they seat on the Time bomb. Nature is not healthy, atmosphere goes bad every year,more than last year. Peoples are more closed and selfish with mind. I feel as a human what we can do and what we do thts shameful. In which manners we are happy that's much stinky. We need peoples who can feel and share love. #vibrant_writer 🖊 #pritliladabar At this time of the year, what does the world look, sound, smell, taste and feel like to you? At this time of the year, who are you, where are you, why are you doing whatever you are doing? You can just observe and question the world or yourself at this time of the year and share it with me. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #TimeOfTheYear

read more
No one understand that they seat on the Time bomb. Nature is not healthy, atmosphere goes bad every year,more than last year. Peoples are more closed and selfish with mind. I feel as a human what we can do and what we do thts shameful. In which manners we are happy that's much stinky. We need peoples who can feel and share love.  No one understand that they seat on the Time bomb. Nature is not healthy, atmosphere goes bad every year,more than last year. Peoples are more closed and selfish with mind. I feel as a human what we can do and what we do thts shameful. In which manners we are happy that's much stinky. We need peoples who can feel and share love. 
#vibrant_writer 🖊 #pritliladabar 

At this time of the year, what does the world look, sound, smell, taste and feel like to you?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification