Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQturns3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQturns3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqt, the well wrought urn, ode on a grecian urn poem, urn meaning in hindi, aadhar urn status check,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Lipsa..👰

Dear YQ, First of all I want to clarify myself why I'm late. Okay, truth is I'm terrible at wishing birthdays actually I don't feel like wishing. It's just the way I'm. Yes, I know I am good at giving appericiation but it's about a particular day and I don't find words to make a bunch to make someone feel special. Now excuse me for my excuses. I can praise you with everything I have. You slowly became my anchor while I was drowning into deep depression. You became my destination while I was r #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqfeelings #postbox #YQturns3 #yqdidi5 #aletterfrommetoyou

read more
Dear YourQuote,

Thank you for being there
and for allowing me to pretermit
some of my insecurities by 
Embracing my written flaws.

(A letter from me to YQ) Dear YQ,

First of all I want to clarify myself why I'm late. Okay, truth is I'm terrible at wishing birthdays actually I don't feel like wishing. It's just the way I'm. Yes, I know I am good at giving appericiation but it's about a particular day and I don't find words to make a bunch to make someone feel special. Now excuse me for my excuses.

I can praise you with everything I have. You slowly became my anchor while I was drowning into deep depression. 
You became my destination while I was r

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

YourQuote is turning 3 tonight! Collab and share how this platform has become a part of your life :) #yqwritersclub #yqbaba #YQturns3 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Writers Club

read more
You have been
My companion when lonely...
You have been
My Friend to cry out pain
You have been
My mirror to reflect feelings
You have been
A book to learn more.....

And you should be
Giving all these to many others....
 YourQuote is turning 3 tonight! 

Collab and share how this platform has become a part of your life :)

#yqwritersclub #yqbaba #YQturns3  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Writers Club

k. Mishra

YourQuote is turning 3 tonight! Collab and share how this platform has become a part of your life :) #yqwritersclub #yqbaba #YQturns3 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Writers Club

read more
Hearty felt felicitation on 
"YourQuote" birthday. 
Your platform makes me warm,now I remembering 
All the special times and treasured memories   with u. 
U changed my day, my life. 
U  recognized me  a writer now. U inspired me to write. 
Happy anniversary to u. 

Sagar Madaan

We turned three years old. Write a letter to us or any admin profile. Tag me. Will feature the best. :) #YQturns3 #happybirthdayYQ #HappyBirthdayYourQuote #dearyq #Collab #postman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #Bhakti

read more
Now burn the torches in the clouds, find the deaf and shout,
write verses from the winds and
show them to the blind. We turned three years old. Write a letter to us or any admin profile. Tag me. 
Will feature the best. :) 

#yqturns3 #happybirthdayyq #happybirthdayyourquote #dearyq #collab #postman #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #bhakti

payal jaswal

Dear YourQuote, Some things are meant to happen - we've heard such lines over the years. Sometimes people with a tag of 'permanent resident' make us believe in such theories and the other times Google leaves no chance to unravel magic. And that's how I found you, unintentionally. I remember that one hour of long search on Google play store just to install an application to scribble musings, and I ended up installing you. I still remember that it took me days to realize that you're actually a writing platform. You can label me as dumb for this, and I won't mind it because before that I'd never believed something like this even exists. #yqbaba #postman #happybirthdayYQ #dearyq #YQturns3

read more

But there is a saying that a half-filled bottle makes noise, and probably it is true because those four unfinished verses forced me to write even more. And after that, you've become a permanent resident of my phone and life simultaneously. Dear YourQuote,

Some things are meant to happen - we've heard such lines over the years. Sometimes people with a tag of 'permanent resident' make us believe in such theories and the other times Google leaves no chance to unravel magic. And that's how I found you, unintentionally.

I remember that one hour of long search on Google play store just to install an application to scribble musings, and I ended up installing you.

I still remember that it took me days to realize that you're actually a writing platform. You can label me as dumb for this, and I won't mind it because before that I'd never believed something like this even exists.

Mahed Sadia

read more
This day..
When another world was born..
To make the people feel home..
Those who love to leave the world..
And today..
With a lot of people beside..
It's one of the best places..
That make you feel home..

Ashay Choudhary

YourQuote is turning 3 tonight! Collab and share how this platform has become a part of your life :) #yqwritersclub #yqbaba #YQturns3 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Writers Club … You're the voice of my.words yq

read more
Thank you for making me even more

ORGANIZED

in my life YourQuote is turning 3 tonight! 

…
You're the voice of my.words yq

Aamir Qais AnZar

Writers paradise, readers ocean. Junction of true emotions..💞💕❣️ Writers App that just can't be thanked enough... 🤗😍😘 Heartiest thanks to team YourQuote YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi YourQuote Bhaijan #8wordyq #YQbirthday #YQislike #योरकोटयाराना #प्यारेयोरकोट #YQturns3 #WithOutYourQuote #HappyBirthdayYourQuote

read more
Writers' Paradise,
Readers' Ocean,
Junction of True Emotions.. !! Writers paradise, readers ocean. 
Junction of true emotions..💞💕❣️
Writers App that just can't be thanked enough... 
🤗😍😘
Heartiest thanks to team YourQuote
YourQuote Baba
YourQuote Didi
YourQuote Bhaijan

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification