Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SundaysAsAChild Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SundaysAsAChild Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sundays quotes, quotes on sundays, those winter sundays, sundays mood, seven sundays book,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Osho Jain

Good morning. What would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Go to visit my friend's home .... There we used to play a lot or they would visit my home to chill in same manner ...
I used to read comics...
I used to fly in my own fairy tales... Barbie dolls, jingle bell used to accompany me👧🌻 Good morning. What would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. What would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wake up to music of RANGOLI
my breakfast would start with RAMANAND SAGAR'S RAMAYAN 
my lunch would start with SHAKTIMAN 
and my evening would end up with playing gully cricket... Good morning. What would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

rizz kinzz

Good morning. What would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Plan to wake up late n finally ended waking up early Good morning. What would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

Good morning. What would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #downmemorylane #unforgetabledays

read more
Love to watch television more
Wishing there was another Sunday to enjoy it to the core 
Asking my parents to take me out 
Happiness was fullfilled without a doubt 
As a child I used to wait for Sundays to come
As  Sundays would always end loaded with more happiness and fun... 

Good morning. What would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
#downmemorylane
#unforgetabledays

The Cold Summers

read more
be chattering over my useless week,
with my bestest friends
who are now too busy to speak ! Good morning. What would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Cold Summers

read more
be chattering over my useless week,
with my bestest friends
who are now too busy to speak ! Good morning. What would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

sehar

read more
go for picnics with my parents...

Or we use to have fancy break fast along with special lunch and going to parks in evenings

And on some Sundays I use to play many indoor and outdoor games...

I miss those Sundays and they'll always my favorite...
 Good morning. What would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

Good morning. #FreshThoughts would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Get up little late,do my next day school homework,play. Good morning. #freshthoughts would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Waseem Khan

Good morning. What would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Family #PARENTS #yqenglish #Nostalgia #yqbaba

read more
Wake up early, tried to convince my father for a early morning walk or bicycle ride. Then we'd buy breakfast and had it with family at home. I'd spend most of the afternoon playing my favorite video games and having a short nap afterwards. Evenings were mostly ecstatic, as my family would go out somewhere nearby for some funtime. Those were the best days of my life.🖤 Good morning. What would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #family  #parents #yqenglish #nostalgia #yqbaba

Rishabh Shukla

Good morning. #FreshThoughts would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
" Pre planned the whole schedule when to start the match and which teams we have to face for the prize money, generally bunk extra classes and went to cafe and near by parks. Inviting friends for a get together, preparing food and have a bonfire around. It was memorable time which i can cherish my entire life "  Good morning. #freshthoughts would you do on #SundaysAsAChild? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification