Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ReliveYourChildhood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ReliveYourChildhood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about relive your life 10, re-live or relive, relive quotes, relive meaning in hindi, relive the moment,

• 25 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourav Roy

Participate in this #rapidfire and #ReliveYourChildhood #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would build a completely different me,
more rebellious, more adventurous
less social, less obedient,
the nihilist I would become,
If I ever get the chance.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and #reliveyourchildhood  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sancheeta Singha

134 Participate in this #rapidfire and #ReliveYourChildhood #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Visit my birthplace
Meet chilhood memories
With limitless boundaries

Osho Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and #ReliveYourChildhood #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would like to swing in the lap of my mamma.... 
Would like to get pamperings of my papa....
(Although I still enjoy all these) 
Would like to again recite my poems without rhyming to my Baba (grandpa).... 
Would like to again go on street food trips with amma(grandma)....
 🌻🌻Osho jain 

Gayathri

Participate in this #rapidfire and #ReliveYourChildhood #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
I would enjoy more bytes..😂 Participate in this #rapidfire and #reliveyourchildhood  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I would do all the things that I could not do in my childhood. I would join music classes, go on school picnic, as I didn't go, thinking to rest and play at home. I would stay more happy and utilize all my possible time in being happy... Participate in this #rapidfire and #reliveyourchildhood  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Than I wish to take punishment by my class teacher because of them I have earned this much of knowledge. Some days i wish I could go back not to change anything but to feel a few things twice Participate in this #rapidfire and #reliveyourchildhood  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
I would like to be less shy and  do all the crazy things my friends did.  Participate in this #rapidfire and #reliveyourchildhood  #YourQuoteAndMine

sehar

Participate in this #rapidfire and #ReliveYourChildhood #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rulesoflogic

read more
then I would again ask for it ..
when I will reach my current age....

So..... 
always cherish what you have in your hands....

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rulesoflogic

Poonam Bansal

Participate in this #rapidfire and #ReliveYourChildhood #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote BabaPiY@Poonamaggarwal

read more
If I could relive my childhood again, 
I want to be spend that time in the lap of my parents again.
PiY@Poonamaggarwal Participate in this #rapidfire and #reliveyourchildhood  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

Shivi Rajput

Participate in this #rapidfire and #ReliveYourChildhood #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbqba #aaradhyasthoughts

read more
than it would be just to feel the love of family
Which is not possible in this life. Participate in this #rapidfire and #reliveyourchildhood  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbqba #aaradhyasthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification