Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NightPrompt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NightPrompt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good night hubby i love you, love shayri good night sms 0, good night love gif images 480, i miss you good night pic, good morning and good night images with quotes,

• 19 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Collab on this #NightPrompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I stare at moon.
Nights are different,
but the story is same. Collab on this #nightprompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#rs_rupendra05 Collab on this #NightPrompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba The moon stares at me .. Like he was asking me "where is your so called second moon , I know she is an imaginary fairy , so you can easily write for her , draw your imagination in your canvas , why it is always rough drawings .. every time she is different in sketches , if you draw it permanently so I can help you to find for you , after all you are my true fr

read more
Like he was asking me 
"where is your so called second moon , I know she is an imaginary fairy , so you can easily write for her , draw your imagination in your canvas , why it is always rough drawings .. every time she is different in sketches , if you draw it permanently so I can help you to find for you , after all you are my true friend , you are always there at night waiting for me to explore your imaginary world " 
 #rs_rupendra05 
Collab on this #nightprompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #yourquoteandmine

The moon stares at me ..
Like he was asking me 
"where is your so called second moon , I know she is an imaginary fairy , so you can easily write for her , draw your imagination in your canvas , why it is always rough drawings .. every time she is different in sketches , if you draw it permanently so I can help you to find for you , after all you are my true fr

Naseem Habib

"Do not allow yourself to lose sight on the way to your future, while wandering in the darkness of the past." - Lucas Hunter. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #NightPrompt and tell us where does the moon takes you. Font - Jennasue Size - 19 #yqbaba #yqdnd #dndwanderingwiththemoon #Night #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Searching peace 
Knowing the dark secret of night 
Walking with the moon
Coz my loneliness is as deep as the dark night. "Do not allow yourself to lose sight on the way to your future, while wandering in the darkness of the past." - Lucas Hunter.

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #nightprompt and tell us where does the moon takes you. 

Font - Jennasue
Size - 19

#yqbaba #yqdnd #dndwanderingwiththemoon #night  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Collab on this #NightPrompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

read more
I am too emotionally calm to feel it ! Collab on this #nightprompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

marmalade ツ

Collab on this #NightPrompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #she_a_quest

read more
And,I stare back to it,
I realised that we both are the same. 
Full of scars,
but,still seem beautiful. Collab on this #nightprompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine
#she_a_quest

Snigdha Agrawal

Collab on this #NightPrompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And I stare right back reasoning 
...I am no competitor in your beauty
pageant.  Just a plain Jane, your glow cannot change.  No need to feel threatened.
 Collab on this #nightprompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

With a wrathful glare.

For it's beauty fades in the 
presence of my angel moons.

They brighten my life and soothen it, 
like a cold shower in the hot noons.  Collab on this #nightprompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #yourquoteandmine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#writersclub

Poonam Bansal

Collab on this #NightPrompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

read more
The moon stared at me.
Telling me the stories of 
other side of its life.
Like the every darkness,
still there is a hope of brightness.
PiY@Poonamaggarwal Collab on this #nightprompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba##PiY@Poonamaggarwal

Sherlock Doyle

I'm moonstruck. #Collab on this #NightPrompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #IT #unknown #turn #Grin

read more
I stare back.

Or that's what I thought,
to be staring at the moon,

untill it turned around and grinned at me.

I'm moonstruck.

#Collab on this #nightprompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunshine

Collab on this #NightPrompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Follow for regular posts. Positive #criticism is appreciated. Like.Share.Comment

read more
In delight,
To witness me 
and my mate unite.
 Collab on this #nightprompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Follow for regular posts.
Positive #criticism is appreciated.
Like.Share.Comment
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification