Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourstreet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourstreet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back, i love you ka hindi kya hota hai, i love you too ka matlab kya hota hai, do you love me ka matlab kya hota hai,

• 27 Followers
  • 31 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub #Challenge

read more
I see a lot of flowers on the way
Which speak with me about our love.... 
Fruits which say how sweet you are... 
Animals which say you kiss them imagining it's me... 
Finally I feel all the lifeless and mouthless creations have started to converse because of you my creator!!!!  #Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub #challenge

Sancheeta Singha

73 #Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel like water
Becoz water without life is nothing
Same as
My life without  your presence is nothing..... 73
#Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

#Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌸🌸🌿🌿

read more
I will definitely help u to explore beauty of my city 🌸🌸🌿

Pedal walk of गुलाबी नगरी is the most fascinating thing of my city.....
Little streets big surprises 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 #Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌸🌸🌿🌿

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
I reminisce the moments,
which curved our memories,
I feel your presence,
which skipped a beat,
I miss your touch,
which made me feel complete,
when we both strolled.... #Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine
#yourquotes
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Soumya Dubey

read more
You lend me your ear
Our hearts were near
My goals were clear 
You were meant to be my dear #Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Soumya Dubey

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It reminds me
Of the time we spent here. 
Once we were favourite 
Of this street. 
Our laughter echoed here
And we were without 
any fear. 
Now here i walk alone 
In the darkness of the street
Missing your every greet... #Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel the air you breath, 
The warmth in it
That must have 
passed through you.
I secretly hope that I see you
And have to hide 
So that our eyes 
doesnot meet. 
But my faith is not in peak, 
As I am abandon 
To even see your shadow... #Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine

Shruthi U

#Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babaimaginary_tale

read more
I sense the burn in those good old wounds deep inside my heart longing for your soothing tears even after all these dark years.
 #Collab and share the story of you walking in your lover’s street. #yourstreet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#imaginary_tale

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

read more
I miss and recall our quality time treat 
Standing on the other side 
I'm still waiting for you on my side

Shalini Sinha

You Had ME, 
At your Worst.
You Left Me,
At my Worst. Me to You!!
#yourstoryyourway #yqdidi #yqtales #yoursquote #yoursmile #yourstreet
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification