Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iLostYouAt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iLostYouAt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lost in love with you, never lost love quotes, best quotes on lost love, lost first love quotes, love quotes for lost love,

• 40 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this #Collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #iLostYouAt Here's my try: I lost you at the moment when you tried to change me to become like you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a crossroads,
we parted ways,
to meet again at some crossroads,
when our ways would converge
some day ...  While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this #collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #ilostyouat

Here's my try:
I lost you at the moment when you tried to change me to become like you.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ewa Regmi

While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this #Collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #iLostYouAt Here's my try: I lost you at the moment when you tried to change me to become like you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the end of our story honestly now I enjoy my space more than your presence...
Though it's not easy but for my own good I am moving on! While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this #collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #ilostyouat

Here's my try:
I lost you at the moment when you tried to change me to become like you.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shitiz Chauhan

While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this #Collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #iLostYouAt Here's my try: I lost you at the moment when you tried to change me to become like you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #Loneliness

read more
When i wanted you to tell me that EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.. but what i heard was All NOISE to Me.. While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this #collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #ilostyouat

Here's my try:
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquoteandmine #yourquotebaba #loneliness

Swapnil Moon

Sigh... #yqbaba #yqquotes #never #writer #writersofinstagram #iLostYouAt #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the edge of cliff
that I never 
wanted to climb. Sigh...
#yqbaba #yqquotes #never #writer #writersofinstagram
#ilostyouat
#yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this #Collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #iLostYouAt Here's my try: I lost you at the moment when you tried to change me to become like you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Memories love

read more
The exact point, 
Where i met you for the first...  While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this #collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #ilostyouat

Here's my try:
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #memories #love

Mysterious

read more
the moment when I caught you lying to me While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this #collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #ilostyouat

Here's my try:

K Harsita

Writing the past. While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this #Collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #iLostYouAt #yqbaba #trustandregret Here's my try: I lost you at the moment when you tried to change me to become like you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                   the moment when my trust turned into my regret. Writing the past.
While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this #collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #ilostyouat #yqbaba #trustandregret

Here's my try:

sk

While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this #Collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #iLostYouAt Here's my try: I lost you at the moment when you tried to change me to become like you. #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the journey,
 where you left my hand. While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this #collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #ilostyouat

Here's my try:
I lost you at the moment when you tried to change me to become like you.  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes

Bizz_are_ Soul

While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this #Collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #iLostYouAt Here's my try: I lost you at the moment when you tried to change me to become like you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes

read more
the moment you became a stranger
to all my secrets...  While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this #collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #ilostyouat

Here's my try:
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba
#yourquotes

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #iLostYouAt Here's my try: I lost you at the moment when you tried to change me to become like you. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

read more
Places of my broken dreams 

But in reality am still waiting for your entrance in my life  While falling in love is a widely written subject, falling out of love is rarely written about. Participate in this collab and share what was the point at which you lost someone emotionally. #ilostyouat

Here's my try:
I lost you at the moment when you tried to change me to become like you. #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification