Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WomanIsLike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WomanIsLike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love of a good woman, quotes about a woman in love with a man, download when a woman love by r kelly, friendship between man and woman quotes, your an amazing woman quotes,

• 23 Followers
  • 24 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ritesh shukla

Good morning. Happy International Women's Day to all the women out there. :) Begin your day with a #simile. #WomanIsLike #womensday #InternationalWomensDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Woman is a power that makes  a decent human beings. Good morning. Happy International Women's Day to all the women out there. :)
Begin your day with a #simile. #womanislike #womensday #internationalwomensday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Priyanshi Shalu

Good morning. Happy International Women's Day to all the women out there. :) Begin your day with a #simile. #WomanIsLike #womensday #InternationalWomensDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
like a feathers
It doesn't matters' from what height you throw her
She always going to land firmly on ground Good morning. Happy International Women's Day to all the women out there. :)
Begin your day with a #simile. #womanislike #womensday #internationalwomensday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Good morning. Happy International Women's Day to all the women out there. :) Begin your day with a #simile. #WomanIsLike #womensday #InternationalWomensDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Today I am going to talk on some very important things that every woman, every girl aspires. 1) if a girl or woman is devoid of any boyfriend or husband or partner... it never means she is boring, she is arrogant, she is ugly, she is weird, she is Psycho. It actually means she has still no

read more
Iceberg when comes tragedy, no one is able to break them, Melts her own with the love, affection and understanding that she seeks from every man as well as every other woman and transforms herself to water to flow with कभी खुशी कभी ग़म . I have been brought up in very forward thinking family. My bapu always wanted a single girl child as his heir and supporting tyre,
Inspite of all these, bapu, being afraid of bitter experiences of his life always gifted me Barbie doll and kitchen set.
He couldn't gift me the freedom that I wanted, this lack of freedom that I always want is none other than handling life practicably with ample of confidence.
I have been pampered in whole sale ...
This pampering had made me कद्दू and गुड़ गोबर, My mother calls me when I spoil the  work that I supposed to do properly. Or when I do things like  बने बनाए काम को बिगाड़ देती हूं 🙄🥴ख़ूब तारीफ हो गई 🤭 topic change...Though,
I haven't become woman yet, but I very well understand the heart, plight, happiness, satisfaction, dilemma, anxiety, pain of woman. Because may be after 2-3 years ,my life would be at same phase where every girl is destined to live sooo beautifully with confidence .

Good morning. Happy International Women's Day to all the women out there. :)
Today I am going to talk on some very important things that every woman, every girl aspires.
1) if a girl  or woman is devoid of any boyfriend or husband or partner... it never means she is boring, she is arrogant, she is ugly, she is weird, she is Psycho.
It actually means she has still no

sk

Good morning. Happy International Women's Day to all the women out there. :) Begin your day with a #simile. #WomanIsLike #womensday #InternationalWomensDay #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Water, 
she makes her own form in every shape, sometimes a solid form of ice, sometimes flies here and there in the gas form, sometimes flows in the liquid form. When it flows in peace, it cools the mind, and when it shows its monstrous form, then it also brings Tsunami. 
She is the need of everyone. She is the life. Good morning. Happy International Women's Day to all the women out there. :)
Begin your day with a #simile. #womanislike #womensday #internationalwomensday  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Shaima Nishar

Choose to be happy 😊 You are worth it 🌼 #simile. #WomanIsLike #womensday #InternationalWomensDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A machine who works all day without a day off.
Continuously surrounded by people who judges her without knowing her.
Became a trophy,where many his"s keep eyeing on her.
Can't utter a word against her defence.
Always keep a smiling face to validate others that she is happy
Women's are known by their family members not on their own selfs.

Sexism is still going around us .

Choose to be happy 😊 
You are worth it 🌼
 #simile. #womanislike #womensday #internationalwomensday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

A go to haven
When there is storm outside...  Good morning. Happy International Women's Day to all the women out there. :)

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
the shadow of the universe Good morning. Happy International Women's Day to all the women out there. :)

Jyothi Jantz

read more
A flower which blooms in happiness 
She glooms when one is sad
Strong when needed strength to protect 
She compromises in all situations 
Have compassion and care for all Good morning. Happy International Women's Day to all the women out there. :)

Prateek Kulshrestha

read more
A woman is like a shining star,
That spreads it's glow even from afar,
A woman is like a flowing river,
Calm and cool but can make you quiver,
Let her be for what she's like,
That will make her grow to further heights... Good morning. Happy International Women's Day to all the women out there. :)

NY

Good morning. Happy International Women's Day to all the women out there. :) Begin your day with a #simile. #WomanIsLike #womensday #InternationalWomensDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nilofaryasmeenquotes Happy Women'S day❤❤❤❤

read more
Mother
Sister 
Daughter 
Wife 
She play infinitive role

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY 
 Good morning. Happy International Women's Day to all the women out there. :)
#nilofaryasmeenquotes 
Happy Women'S day❤❤❤❤
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification