Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mybriefautobiography Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mybriefautobiography Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kalai Selvi

Here's the second #Collab for the Day 17 of #NAPOWRIMO. #mybriefautobiography #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A self pampered girl
Who loves Life
But hates lies..
Who forgives everything
But forgets nothing..
 Here's the second #collab for the Day 17 of #NaPoWriMo. #mybriefautobiography #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

Here's the second #Collab for the Day 17 of #NAPOWRIMO. #mybriefautobiography #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A shy recluse who was born with a mop of curly hair, big eyes and a pot belly, I was indeed blessed as well as loved by all. 
School days were spent in playing and learning incidental. 
Like all teens I grew up with an unknown angst against none and all. 
Started a business of own after post graduation as serving under others was not my call. 
Marriage brought happiness and contentment and daughter all love. 
Life has been a blessing indeed with love and affection from family and friends aplenty.  Here's the second #collab for the Day 17 of #NaPoWriMo. #mybriefautobiography #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Born without a Name of my own,
 Alone and helpless...
Like you and others!
  Got a Name, Position and a Status!
Grew up amid Name  and Fame
   Had a Trademark, TEACHER..
Adored , Respected and Honoured!
  Now Name says it all for all!  Here's the second #collab for the Day 17 of #NaPoWriMo. #mybriefautobiography #YourQuoteAndMine

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
An August born, wrapped in July cover, marching through March, befooling April, burning in June, churning in September, writing own story, may it be January or February, I am still walking alone through October to November, to add a year to life, and May may not change me marginally because December never able to freeze me too. 

Here's the second #collab for the Day 17 of #NaPoWriMo. #mybriefautobiography #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Here's the second #Collab for the Day 17 of #NAPOWRIMO. #mybriefautobiography #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
My parents can tell when I was born,
Parents worked a lot to educate all,
Of brothers & sisters taking loan.
Taught etiquettes and saved from fall. Here's the second #collab for the Day 17 of #NaPoWriMo. #mybriefautobiography #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote.🙏🙏 Challenge-169 : Collabwithकोराकाग़ज़ #NamePoetry अपने नाम का अर्थ 30 शब्दों में लिखिए :) आप अपने नाम पर कविता भी लिख सकते हैं :) अगर अर्थ ज़्यादा हैं तो आप ज़्यादा कोलाब कर सकते हैं :) As the name reads, it's a Urdu name drived from Arabic name Amir (Islamic) word means populous, full, prosperous, amply settled, civilized, also used to refer to a Prince or Ruler. Arabic word "Amir" literally means commander, general, or prince. #namepoem #Namegame #मेरानाम #कवितामेरेनामकी #whatsinaname #नाममेंक्यारखाहै #mybriefautobiography

read more
Name Poem
------------
开 amir is my Name
开 lways it leads to Fame
们 ost i like to Express
!ntelligent ways that you will Praise
尺 eal & clear, Fun to hear Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote.🙏🙏
Challenge-169 : Collabwithकोराकाग़ज़ #NamePoetry
अपने नाम का अर्थ 30 शब्दों में लिखिए :)
आप अपने नाम पर कविता भी लिख सकते हैं :)
अगर अर्थ ज़्यादा हैं तो आप ज़्यादा कोलाब कर सकते हैं :)

As the name reads, it's a Urdu name drived from Arabic name Amir (Islamic) word means populous, full, prosperous, amply settled, civilized, also used to refer to a Prince or Ruler. 
Arabic word "Amir" literally means commander, general, or prince.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification