Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whatsinaname Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whatsinaname Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wha wha kya baat hai, wha wha kya baat hai 390, whats app status about love, whats app status for love, whats app status on love,

• 7 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swapnil Moon

What's in a name?
Rarely people call you by name.
So people use adjectives likes
Attitude Guy, Specsy Nerd, Chaman Chutiya, etc. 😂
What's in a name? #yqbaba #yqquotes #shakespeare #phraseoftheday #whatsinaname 😂

CM Chaitanyaa

Just like a cartoon character,
 what's in the fame ? 

Do anything that you want to,
 what's in the name ?  #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqquotes #whatsinaname #character #fame

The Dream Doodler

"What's in a name?" When we get an infinite? Descriptions and definitions lay on the floor In the scratches on body and soul remains engraved our names, infinite Name to be known to the world Name of love and adore Name from deformed names, endearing #yqbaba #infinity #aestheticthoughts #yqpulse #whatsinaname #pulseinfinity #tdd_musings #infinitenames

read more
What's in 'a' name, while we have infinite? 

//Caption//
 "What's in a name?"
When we get an infinite?
Descriptions and definitions lay on the floor
In the scratches on body and soul
remains engraved our names, infinite
Name to be known to the world
Name of love and adore
Name from deformed names, endearing

Anjali Raj

"What's in a name"
Shakespeare may be right
While saying this
But I feel bad
If my name gets amiss

Anjali राज #YQbaba #whatsinaname #YQchallenge #tpmd

Durga Kannan

It's said more often than not
" What's in a name? "
Yet, names conjure up images
Of the meaning it depicts
The very reason why
Most people name their kids
With that of gods or goddesses
Hoping that it helps them remember
The gods after which they're named
A pleasant name evokes pleasantness
While a harsh one 
Brings out harshness
There's definitely lot in a name
 #yqbaba#challenge#whatsinaname

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote.🙏🙏 Challenge-169 : Collabwithकोराकाग़ज़ #NamePoetry अपने नाम का अर्थ 30 शब्दों में लिखिए :) आप अपने नाम पर कविता भी लिख सकते हैं :) अगर अर्थ ज़्यादा हैं तो आप ज़्यादा कोलाब कर सकते हैं :) As the name reads, it's a Urdu name drived from Arabic name Amir (Islamic) word means populous, full, prosperous, amply settled, civilized, also used to refer to a Prince or Ruler. Arabic word "Amir" literally means commander, general, or prince. #namepoem #Namegame #मेरानाम #कवितामेरेनामकी #whatsinaname #नाममेंक्यारखाहै #mybriefautobiography

read more
Name Poem
------------
开 amir is my Name
开 lways it leads to Fame
们 ost i like to Express
!ntelligent ways that you will Praise
尺 eal & clear, Fun to hear Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote.🙏🙏
Challenge-169 : Collabwithकोराकाग़ज़ #NamePoetry
अपने नाम का अर्थ 30 शब्दों में लिखिए :)
आप अपने नाम पर कविता भी लिख सकते हैं :)
अगर अर्थ ज़्यादा हैं तो आप ज़्यादा कोलाब कर सकते हैं :)

As the name reads, it's a Urdu name drived from Arabic name Amir (Islamic) word means populous, full, prosperous, amply settled, civilized, also used to refer to a Prince or Ruler. 
Arabic word "Amir" literally means commander, general, or prince.

Sushmita

That's a story or incident you may say. Give reviews if you like it. #yqbaba #yqspecial #challengeaccepted #dreamybae #obscured_love #whatsinaname

read more
      WHAT'S IN A NAME?

Okay so here I am again with a story or you can say a true incident. It happened a couple of weeks ago when I was just strolling around and I met a girl. She was in her teens, slowly approached me and said,"Hi". I was confused whether to reply her or just ignore her in a way not to start a conversation, but then I gave a thought to reply and we had a hearty conversation. And then she left, after few minutes I was again in my thoughts that I didn't even ask her name. But a thought striked again and it's like, " What's in a name!" That conversation was great. That's a story or incident you may say. Give reviews if you like it.
#yqbaba #yqspecial #challengeaccepted #dreamybae #obscured_love #whatsinaname

Sushmita

That's a story or incident you may say. Give reviews if you like it. #yqbaba #yqspecial #challengeaccepted #dreamybae #obscured_love #whatsinaname

read more
      WHAT'S IN A NAME?

Okay so here I am again with a story or you can say a true incident. It happened a couple of weeks ago when I was just strolling around and I met a girl. She was in her teens, slowly approached me and said,"Hi". I was confused whether to reply her or just ignore her in a way not to start a conversation, but then I gave a thought to reply and we had a hearty conversation. And then she left, after few minutes I was again in my thoughts that I didn't even ask her name. But a thought striked again and it's like, " What's in a name!" That conversation was great. That's a story or incident you may say. Give reviews if you like it.

Sushmita

read more
      WHAT'S IN A NAME?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification