Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Namegame Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Namegame Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vennila

Sounds funny but loving this😆😆😍 Dancing with Lennesha Prescilla💃(my opposite team member)😆 #Namegame Participate the games it's all exciting😍😍 YourQuote New Writers Club #infinitywriter #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #Funny love #nila_diaries 41/365

read more
I am myself vennila
Being that Cinderella 
Dancing all the way
 ooh-la-la-la ! Sounds funny but loving this😆😆😍
Dancing with Lennesha Prescilla💃(my opposite team member)😆 #namegame

Participate the games it's all exciting😍😍 YourQuote New Writers Club
#infinitywriter  
#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #funny #love #nila_diaries 
41/365

CM Chaitanyaa

For you Sheetal Hirawat Chopra 😊 #yqdidi #yqhindi #infinitywriter #Namegame #diamond #cool

read more
कोयले से हीरा और ताँबे से पीतल है, 
ज्येष्ठ की तपन में वो श्रेष्ठ सी शीतल है। For you Sheetal Hirawat Chopra 😊
#yqdidi #yqhindi #infinitywriter #namegame #diamond #cool

Upendar M

dedicated to all "girl-boy" best friends...😁😁😍😍 using pen name of prathima #yqbaba #YourQuotes #infinitywriter #Namegame #kritikqoutes #Friendship #girlboy

read more
It's very difficult to guess what a girl is thinking about. How close she may be to you she's always "Ms Anonymous" in her thoughts and decisions. dedicated to all "girl-boy" best friends...😁😁😍😍
using pen name of prathima  
#yqbaba #yourquotes #infinitywriter #namegame #kritikqoutes  #friendship #girlboy

Monica

Dedicating a #testimonial to Lennesha Prescilla Sometimes, I intend to write a quote yet I can't pen it down. Parallely at the same time, I will get notification that Lenny wrote a quote. I would be surprised after seeing her quote as she wrote what I thought to write. I guess she has the power to read minds. Isn't it Lennesha Prescilla ? P.S: This is my first testimonial. #testimonialbynovice #Namegame #hopehouse

read more
Lenny's writing is as unique as her name.
Thanks to YourQuote New Writers Club, we both were in same houses i.e House Mind and House Hope.
The writing spree she had during #namegame challenge or #hopehouse challenge made me go awestruck.
She is one writer who inspires me to write. She is one popular writer who is  friendly and funny with new writers like me.

The way she writes 
poems makes you hum, 
one liners think, 
memes laugh 
and 
prose touch your heart.

She is one of my favourite writers in YourQuote :) Dedicating a #testimonial to Lennesha Prescilla

Sometimes, I intend to write a quote yet I can't pen it down. Parallely at the same time, I will get notification that Lenny wrote a quote. I would be surprised after seeing her quote as she wrote what I thought to write. 
I guess she has the power to read minds. Isn't it Lennesha Prescilla ? 

P.S: This is my first testimonial. #testimonialbynovice

Simmi Singh

I have used pen name of Astha Mallik Write a one-liner/two-liner including the name/pen name of any writer on YourQuote in it. You can also use multiple names in your quote. Example: Man with the pen, is her secret den. Don't forget to tag the person/persons whose name you are using for your quote. #Challenge #Friendship #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #newwritersclub #Namegame #infinitywriter

read more
She leaves me in awe
each time she flaunts her flaws
she is flawlessly awesome,
humble enough 
to call herself flawsome. I have used pen name of Astha Mallik

Write a one-liner/two-liner including the name/pen name of any writer on YourQuote in it. You can also use multiple names in your quote. 

Example: Man with the pen, is her secret den.

Don't forget to tag the person/persons whose name you are using for your quote.

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote.🙏🙏 Challenge-169 : Collabwithकोराकाग़ज़ #NamePoetry अपने नाम का अर्थ 30 शब्दों में लिखिए :) आप अपने नाम पर कविता भी लिख सकते हैं :) अगर अर्थ ज़्यादा हैं तो आप ज़्यादा कोलाब कर सकते हैं :) As the name reads, it's a Urdu name drived from Arabic name Amir (Islamic) word means populous, full, prosperous, amply settled, civilized, also used to refer to a Prince or Ruler. Arabic word "Amir" literally means commander, general, or prince. #namepoem #Namegame #मेरानाम #कवितामेरेनामकी #whatsinaname #नाममेंक्यारखाहै #mybriefautobiography

read more
Name Poem
------------
开 amir is my Name
开 lways it leads to Fame
们 ost i like to Express
!ntelligent ways that you will Praise
尺 eal & clear, Fun to hear Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote.🙏🙏
Challenge-169 : Collabwithकोराकाग़ज़ #NamePoetry
अपने नाम का अर्थ 30 शब्दों में लिखिए :)
आप अपने नाम पर कविता भी लिख सकते हैं :)
अगर अर्थ ज़्यादा हैं तो आप ज़्यादा कोलाब कर सकते हैं :)

As the name reads, it's a Urdu name drived from Arabic name Amir (Islamic) word means populous, full, prosperous, amply settled, civilized, also used to refer to a Prince or Ruler. 
Arabic word "Amir" literally means commander, general, or prince.

Sharjeel Sohail

#Media #Namegame

read more
Chahe jo bhi ho khata ruh posh ho jaun
Bus naam badlun aur nirdosh ho jaun
(ruh posh = hide)
SHARJEEL JAMSHEDPURI #Media #Namegame

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification